PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey

hardercy
04-22-2003, 05:12 AM
Great photo, Lindsey! You're the picture of determination. Pretty cute, too. Congrats on being chosen "Dog of the Day"!

Logan
04-22-2003, 05:30 AM
Lindsey, the flying Yorkshire Terrier!!! You look like you don't have any legs, Lindsey, just a flying ball of fur!!! WOW!!! What a great position to make those agility jumps!!!! I am so glad your mom found you and got you out of prison. What a happy life you have now!!!

Congratulations and best wishes to you, Lindsey, our Dog of the Day!!! :)

anna_66
04-22-2003, 07:03 AM
Noone wanted you? I can hardly belive that with all your beauty! Guess they just didn't know what they were passing up, hu;)
I'm so glad to hear that you've found a wonderful forever home with a terrific mommy who likes to take you to school, because you look like you really like it!
I hope you continue to have as much fun as it looks like your having in your picture:D
Enjoy your day as our special DOG OF THE DAY!

missprissy
04-22-2003, 08:56 AM
What a special doggie you are Lindsey! And SO talented. You are very beautiful and are a fine example of the love that's waiting at the shelter!! LINDSEY ROCKS!!! :cool: :) :D :) :cool:

Cisco's Mom
04-22-2003, 09:37 AM
Aww.. What a sweet little girl you are!:) I can't believe either that nobody wanted you. Such a pretty and talented sweetheart of a dog. Sometimes it just takes time and lots of love for a pound pup to come around. I can tell that you have been given all this and more!:D
CONGRATULATIONS!! LINDSEY YOU ARE DOG OF THE DAY!!:eek:

jackiesdaisy1935
04-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Good Morning Lindsey, my what a pretty girl you are, and you make your Mom so proud and having lots of fun at the same time.
From Pound to Performance that certainly is you. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful, athletic Lindsey Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

tatsxxx11
04-22-2003, 10:19 AM
There's only one word for you Lindsay...SPECTACULAR! What an amazing photo!! And what a smart Mommy you've got there! She saw right from the get go that you were a diamond in the rough, just waiting for the perfect family to come along to give you a bit of polish, and a lot of love! NOW look how you shine! You are leading every doggie's dream life and I'm so thrilled that such a beautiful doggie got a much deserved paw up in life! Congratulations to you Lindsey, our most adorable, fun loving, high flying Dog of the Day! Lots of hugs and kisses to your precious Lindsey!!:)

harleychicken
04-22-2003, 11:20 AM
Lindsey, what a welcome sight you were today after not being able to look at all the doggies of the day the past week. You sound like a joyful little girl and I am sure glad your mommy saved you from the shelter that day! What a cutie!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-22-2003, 12:10 PM
Lindsey
I can't believe no one wanted a beauty like you. I think you just waited for your Mom because you knew she needed you. I love your picture. You can fly without wings. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.:)

LHCamry
04-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Lindsey, I think you are a very pretty yorkie. I have two and if you are as loving as they are your mother is a very lucky women.
You look like you are very happy and full of energy. Keep up the good work.:)

04-22-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Noone wanted you? I can hardly belive that with all your beauty! Guess they just didn't know what they were passing up, hu;)
I'm so glad to hear that you've found a wonderful forever home with a terrific mommy who likes to take you to school, because you look like you really like it!
I hope you continue to have as much fun as it looks like your having in your picture:D
Enjoy your day as our special DOG OF THE DAY!

04-22-2003, 06:59 PM
http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/images/our_images/Pettalk_logo.gifawsome

04-22-2003, 07:09 PM
http://http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/images/crazy cat .Pettalk_logo.gif

K9karen
04-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Oh Lord have MERCY on my thumping heart!!!! ;) Bless you Lindsey and your mom forever

lizbud
04-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Dearest Lindsey,

You are Fantastic sweetheart.:) Your face in the pic does
show determination & pride. You & your loving Mom have
every reason to be proud. I am so happy that you two met
and that love ,sweetness & talent got to show through. I'm
very happy to offer my congratulations to you on your special
day of well deserved honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.:)

Angels3
04-22-2003, 09:35 PM
'From pound to peformance'. That's your mottot & life-story all rolled in one, Lindsey. You're a great inspiration for people who are thinking about getting a new dog. If they go to a Pound or Animal Shelter or Rescue Group, & can see the need in a dog's eyes, then be patient as it learns all sorts of new things...THEN...they will finish up with a Star Pet like you. Go, little one, keep showing the whole world how wonderful & loving you are.:)

puppygrrl4eva7
05-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Aww what a cutie Lindsey is ;) :D :) You are so adorable!! But what color are you I always thought yorkies were tanish and blackish brown? Oh well you are still the cutest