PDA

View Full Version : nite lights?

marysmerrycats
04-22-2003, 12:34 AM
do you leave nite lights on for your pets?
how about when you go out of town or leave them alone for a night?

I always leave 3 nite lights on each night except when I am gone over night, or on vacation, then I leave 1 or 2 room lights on, and leave several bowls of food/water, and have someone check on the cats and turn the lights on/off each day/night..

CathyBogart
04-22-2003, 01:29 AM
My lizard hates it when I leave a light on at night. The rats seem indifferent.

jenluckenbach
04-22-2003, 05:48 AM
I have night lights for the people as well as the cats. At least one on each floor of the house. If I ever need to separate a kitty to one room for any reason, and it does not have a night light, I always make sure to give them one for the time they will be in the room.

Felicia's Mom
04-22-2003, 06:10 AM
I have one light on for me, not the cats. It is not pitch dark in my apartment at night. The only room that is dark is the bathroom. That is where I have my nightlight.

gkristian
04-22-2003, 08:14 AM
I don't because ever since i got Foxy he's been sleeping inside and we have taken him everywhere with up.

Cisco's Mom
04-22-2003, 11:09 AM
When I'm not home I will not only leave a light on, but I will leave a T.V. going! As far as vacations go Cisco will always be with me!:D

RockyRoad
04-22-2003, 11:36 AM
We have a night light in the room where Sally's litterbox is, but that's about it. Lady sleeps at night with us, Floppsy's outside, and the hammies are nocternal so they play all night. Sally sleeps in the bedrooms, and even 'owns' the top bunk in my sister's room. She doesn't need a night light because there are fish tanks in all the bedrooms, and the lights are on most of the night, so she can see fine.

tikeyas_mom
04-22-2003, 12:18 PM
I only leave the light for Bubbles fish tank on about 15 min per day because it gets warm over time.

I HATE having any lights in my room so I dont have a night light in their for my hamsters or dog or birds ;). My brother has a nighlight in his room, his mouse doesnt seem to mind it :D.