PDA

View Full Version : I'm soooooo exited!

Aspen and Misty
04-21-2003, 09:30 PM
I found out today I will be working at T&D'S Cats of the World again this summer! I miss Lady so much. She was a Coyote they had and we had a special relationship. I was aloud to feed her the chiken leg every saturday night and we always played catch (where she cought food in her mouth). I have been missing her so much and Theo, the only deer who stood at my post and wated for me untill I got there and then would lick my hand all over and I would feed him dog food and stuff. He kinda responded to his name but if you shook a cup the big old guy was right there begging for food! I also miss the goats, lol. They used to always head but me in the butt, LOL, the good old days ;) . And of course Simbad the Biggest Male lion on the Compound. but He was the bigest baby!! Too cute! They had so many animals and I can't wait for you all to meet them and I can't wait to see them all again! I'll have my camra on hand the whole summer to get good pics of them, and so you gusy can see new pics every week! Ahhh, I can't wait!! I just had ot share the news! I love working with the Bears, Lady, The deer and the goats, who were all under pretty much my care while I was there on saturdays. I just miss them all :D

Ash :D

CathyBogart
04-23-2003, 12:11 AM
Post pictures of Lady will you? My dog is half coyote, and I have come to adore them since Star came into my life.