PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Butter Dog Treats

*LabLoverKEB*
04-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Does anyone have any recipeas (sp?) for peanut butter dog treats? Or frozen dog treats? Thanks!:) ;)

sammi
04-21-2003, 07:58 PM
When its warm out I take spoonfuls of plain yogart and drop on wax paper and freeze. I would like to make Popsicles for the dogs out of some kind of broth of flavored water.

Cincy'sMom
04-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Peamutt Butter (From the Doggy Bone Cookbook)

2 tablesoons corn oil
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup water
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups white flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine oil, PB, and water. Add flour, one cup at a time, then knead into firm dough. Roll dough to 1/4" thickness and cut cookies with a cookie cutter. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 20 min.

Cisco's Mom
04-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Oh dang! There was a neat recipe a lady made to help raise money at the local Humane Society. It was called Frosty Paws and was a frozen treat. I don't have the recipe I'll see if I can get tomm. I was also told that our local grocery stores sell it as Frosty Paws.:confused:

kai
04-21-2003, 10:34 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/1011/dog.htm is a very good dog recipe site. I was just amazed at all the good ingredients put into those dog treats. One of Kai's favourites are hotdogs..LOL and another one is liver. We buy a pack of liver and cut them up to pieces. Then I drop them on waxed paper and roll them up and freeze them. Another frozen one Kai likes is frozen banana slices...just slice and freeze. =]

*LabLoverKEB*
04-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Thank you so much, everyone!:) ;)