PDA

View Full Version : easter

marysmerrycats
04-21-2003, 07:16 PM
how was everyones Easter? mine was very nice(til the last hour or so...see the thread in cat genreal, titled "stupid people"

there was about 19 of us, and there were 2 babies, it was their first Easter! they were really cute, they are 9 months(girl) and 7 months (boy)
of course, they were mostly the center of attention, and the 5 year old also, kids are so cute, I think they really make the holidays even better! it was so cute to see them in their little Easter clothes!

I was holding the little boy, and he got a hold of my hair, OUCH the baby has a good grip! LOL.
the little girl fell sleep while I was walking her around, which is what I was hoping for! I like to give the mother a break whenever I see them and I take the baby and walk her to sleep.
:) :)

aly
04-21-2003, 10:05 PM
My Easter was okay .. not too great because it was just a day after my foster boy went to the Bridge :( :( I concentrated on my other kitties though and my family was over helping me out.

Sounds like you had a good time! I'm glad :)

marysmerrycats
04-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Aly
oh, I am so sorry! I was really hoping he would pull thru. it's so sad.

what was wrong with him?
:( :( :(

moosmom
04-22-2003, 07:52 AM
Mine was wonderful! I took a trip down memory lane. My cousin sent me a DVD with old family movies and pictures. I got to see me at the age of 5 (oh to be young again!!), my mother at 25 (she died at the age of 44 from lung/brain cancer) and my grandparents.