PDA

View Full Version : Look At This!!!!

RICHARD
04-21-2003, 05:54 PM
http://famousidiot.com/

A wonderful site!!!!!

check out the 'hate mail section' and the responses from the 12-year old to the 'hate mail'.

check out this 'hate mail' entry...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, March 25, 2003 10:23 AM

Hitler and Goering would have been proud of you clowns.

Our Response:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our site. Your inability to state your views void of personal attacks has inspired us to create a new section entitled, "Unfamous Idiots".

Thanks for the inspiration,

Tim
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------

lolololololol

happy reading

mugsy
04-21-2003, 09:29 PM
I'm going to read this when I'm in a happier mood, but it looks entertaining.

iceyshiver21
04-21-2003, 10:12 PM
WOW! The fist hate mail I read on the site......They writer of the artical and the artical have somthing in common...they both need help...The Artical is in major need of editing and the writer needs help stopping me from giveing them a smack in the head.

Ann
04-22-2003, 12:33 AM
I personally find that site to be extremely hypocritical: Praising their glorious homeland for freedom of speech and then dedicating a whole website to making fun of people excersing that right.

It's especially funny how they ridicule the "famous idiots" for their "pathetic outbursts" and then quote Kid Rock saying "We got to kill that mother-****** Saddam. Slit his throat. Kill him and the guy in North Korea.".

Soledad
04-22-2003, 12:37 AM
Ann, don't you know better by now not to use logic in the Dog House!!! :p ;)

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Soledad
Ann, don't you know better by now not to use logic in the Dog House!!! :p ;)

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Soledad
04-22-2003, 01:45 AM
ROAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

See, I can do it too!! Must be all that charisma.;)

Love ya!

mugsy
04-22-2003, 10:04 AM
They are just using the same freedom of speech to slam those people, just like those people are using their freedom of speech to slam them and to get their point across. No harm no foul. That's the downside of the freedom of speech thing...you may not like what you hear....so.....deal with it. That's what I tell my kids at school when they don't like what they hear. Either that or I tell them to get over it. I still haven't looked much at the site, I'm just not in the mood, but, I think it was made to be funny, so I'm taking it in that light.

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 11:08 AM
ROAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

See, I can do it too!! Must be all that charisma.;)

Love ya!

check it out....
a sense of humor........

shall we proceed with your makeover?:eek:

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 01:27 PM
Must be all that charisma.;)

Love ya!

and for the record,

when I say 'love you' it's funny,
when YOU say it - it borders on sexual harrasment.

my lawyer is reviewing the case.:rolleyes:

Soledad
04-22-2003, 03:51 PM
when YOU say it - it borders on sexual harrasment.

You know you like it. Besides, you were asking for it.;)

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 04:16 PM
You know you like it. Besides, you were asking for it.;)

LOL

see.......you made me laugh......and it didn't hurt, did it??:)

Soledad
04-22-2003, 04:28 PM
No didn't hurt at all. :)

iceyshiver21
04-22-2003, 05:00 PM
Just how did you come arcross this site??

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21
Just how did you come arcross this site??

was listening to talk radio (kabc 790) and the owner of the site came on.....

You can get streaming radio of 790 on the 'net......
my favorites are Mr KABC and Doug Mc Intyre.

Mr KABC has a call in info show, he answers all kinds of questions,
and Mc Intyre is an absolute GENIUS, he has an off beat show.
he knows TONS about history.....the only thing about his show
is that it starts @ 1 a.m. pacific time....:confused:

Soledad
04-23-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
They are just using the same freedom of speech to slam those people, just like those people are using their freedom of speech to slam them and to get their point across. No harm no foul. That's the downside of the freedom of speech thing...you may not like what you hear....so.....deal with it. That's what I tell my kids at school when they don't like what they hear. Either that or I tell them to get over it. I still haven't looked much at the site, I'm just not in the mood, but, I think it was made to be funny, so I'm taking it in that light.

No one's questioning that they're allowed to write/say what they're saying. The issue is, does it make sense to bash people who use their right of free speech to criticise the government especially when you pretend to uphold that right so sacredly?

In other words, if these people value free speech so dearly, why bash those who exercise their freedom of speech.

It's hypocrisy. And that's legal.

mugsy
04-23-2003, 08:12 PM
If you hold the right so dear why are you questioning their right to say what they think. Why is it ok for one side and not the other? I would say that both sides are pretty darn even in the bashing contest. For example...I think what Natalie Maines did in London was stupid and I lost some respect for her, but, I will defend to my death her right to say it, however, she must accept whatever consequences come from the statement. Her consequence was that the sale of the Chicks' new CD fell 40% after she said that...and THAT is their fans excercising their freedom too. 1 bash=1 bash.

Soledad
04-23-2003, 08:22 PM
You're missing the point. I'm not questioning their right, just their logic.

Logan
04-23-2003, 10:08 PM
The Dixie Chicks open their US tour right here in Greenville next Thursday night. I think I told you about this already. :o Funny thing is happening now in that the country music station here is begging people to only come if they want to hear the music. I think they are expecting a lot of protesters to show up. I have heard dozens call in on talk radio and say they will be outside of the arena, protesting. I'm worried about Helen attending, but I know Scott will protect her. I'll do my "protesting" from another town, attending the alternative concert.

sammi
04-24-2003, 11:01 AM
Dixiechicks pose nude - they think this will help bring back sales of their CD's??

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?
tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=antiwar_movement

RICHARD
04-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by sammi
Dixiechicks pose nude - they think this will help bring back sales of their CD's??

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?
tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=antiwar_movement

NAW.........

it's the same product sans wrapper...

Freedom of speech is a term that behooves me.

it should be freedom to talk....

also the freedom to talk means that you talk and people answer.
if you say something provocative, stupid, unfounded or ignorant
for god's sake stand by your words, and take the heat for
your stupidity...
take responsibility for what you say and accept what people think
about your statement....

people have EVERY right to be illogical in their beliefs....just as
people have the right to be illogical in their statements.

don't bitch and complain when you make a statement and people get on your rear because of it..maybe you'll learn to think before you use your freedom of speech...

and that's not posing 'nude'....they can't even get that right..

yorkster
04-24-2003, 04:17 PM
No one's questioning that they're allowed to write/say what they're saying. The issue is, does it make sense to bash people who use their right of free speech to criticise the government especially when you pretend to uphold that right so sacredly?

In other words, if these people value free speech so dearly, why bash those who exercise their freedom of speech.

It's hypocrisy. And that's legal.

YES! You are so right Soledad!
I was just going to reply to this, but what you wrote says it all :)

RICHARD
04-24-2003, 04:42 PM
it has nothing to do with opening your mouth....

it has do to with WHAT comes out of it....

funny,
the left talks about being politcally correct-

a substance abuser isn't the hype on the corner anymore.

Scott Peterson isn't a suspect, he's a person of interest.

and getting a hummer in the oval office is an indisgression!

let's make the natalie maines 'unfortunate choice of words'
an 'ill thought out comment' that 'caused some controversy'
in her home state of texas

cat spit.

she shot off her mouth, people took exception to it and that's the end of it...at least have the ovaries to stick by it, apologize, or admit you were wrong....don't start the horse shiat, i was mis-quoted, i had an itch or my thong was too tight...

now we all know you can say pretty much what you want in the US. but that right does not end there --when you make a stupid statement the rest of the country has the right to reply to your stupid statement with our own stupid statements... and boycotts if we deem them worthy of that kind of action.

the 'freedom to speak' does not end at your lips or my ears..
so if you want freedom of speak extend that courtesy to everyone else - don't hoard it or become a mewling, whimpering artist when you say something 'in jest'.

speech is a grandstanding, hand waving segment of time where you talk and at the end of your spouting words people clap or boo.......(not the cat.) freedom of 'speech' is a bit more intricate...
it's exchanging ideas and agreeing to disagree, civilly...

i still have my DC cd's i paid for them, so i'm not gonna break them........but until I feel like it, i ain't gonna listen to them.

that's my freedom.

KYS
04-24-2003, 08:16 PM
posted by RICHARD:
now we all know you can say pretty much what you want in the US. but that right does not end there --when you make a stupid statement the rest of the country has the right to reply to your stupid statement with our own stupid statements... and boycotts if we deem them worthy of that kind of action.>>>>>>>>

YEP! YEP! YEP!

Even though they are very talented, nakid or not, I would
choose "not" to contribute to their paycheck.

(but death threats to them is "crossing" the line) :(

RICHARD
04-25-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by KYS
posted by RICHARD:

YEP! YEP! YEP!

Even though they are very talented, nakid or not, I would
choose "not" to contribute to their paycheck.

(but death threats to them is "crossing" the line) :(

here goes, the statement that will get me in trouble.....

maines used the age old trick to get her out of a tight situation.

she cried at all the correct moments..

she was backed into the corner so far her butt will have the 'v' shape for a few more days.

don't get me wrong, i like their music and think they put on one of the best concerts i have ever been to......

not contributing to their paycheck is a death threat to them..it will kill their career. i bet it's really hard to sell your 12 jillion dollar
home because your fans took exception to you shooting off your mouth..

the verbal/written death threats show the ignorance of some of the people out there....

time will tell.....

also, would you abandon your lead singer when she is one third of the act?......i guess the title, 'fomerly of the Dixies Chicks' isn't gonna sell tickets as well.....

as they say....you make your bed and lie in it..........

i still would like to see her say the same thing during a U.S.
concert.:eek:

mugsy
04-25-2003, 11:56 AM
I would have to agree that death threats are way over the top, but she needs to deal with the consequences of what she says, just like the rest of us...unless of course you believe that you're not responsible for what comes out of your mouth.

Now, as for the Dixie Chicks posing nude, in Natalie Maines' case, that frightens me...she's not exactly what I would call nude model material...EEWW...not that I know much about that or anything since I don't do girls. lol

RICHARD
04-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by mugsy

...EEWW...not that I know much about that or anything since I don't do girls. lol

what the hell was that about???

;)

i'm not a girl and i ain't interested in maines either....

"You pose on the cover with all these words painted on your torsos.....it will give the readers the impression that you have bared yourselves and want to expose how
your fans have branded you.........

but then again, SEX SELLS........"

bwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahhhahahahhahahahahahhaha h

morons...

KYS
04-25-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD:here goes, the statement that will get me in trouble.....
maines used the age old trick to get her out of a tight situation.
she cried at all the correct moments.. >>>>

I certainly did not fall for those tears.
When I saw her crying, I actually sneared.

Mugsey: EEWW...not that I know much about that or anything since I don't do girls. lol>>>>>>

Now! Now! Mugsey: has nothing to do with your
preference.
You sound just like my husband. lol

When ever I ask if him if he thinks a certain man
(usually a celebrity is nice looking)
my husband will reply" HOw do I know! he's a man,
Men don't look at other men"

Now I am sorry that's a bunch of BS in my book.
Woman or men can certainly have an opinion
on either sex when it comes to looks. :D

RICHARD
04-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by KYS

When ever I ask if him if he thinks a certain man
(usually a celebrity is nice looking)
my husband will reply" HOw do I know! he's a man,
Men don't look at other men"

Now I am sorry that's a bunch of BS in my book.
Woman or men can certainly have an opinion
on either sex when it comes to looks. :D

funny, i use the word 'handsome' for either sex.

a gal pal of mine asked me about that, 'why do you use that word for everyone???"

it's a generic term......i guess us guys don't want to admit that there are better looking men on the planet......

in my case- there's no hope-EVERY guy is better looking than I am..

btw.
i was watching TV last night and saw ashley judd......

YOWZA!!!!!!!! now that's a GOOD looking gal!!!!

mugsy
04-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Oh I agree I just feel like being contrary! hehehe;) :p

RICHARD
04-25-2003, 04:10 PM
word has it that the Dixie Chicks may announce the end of their
careers next week in Greenville.......

the fat lady will sing then....

oops, Maines will sing then....

Soledad
04-26-2003, 08:28 PM
If Maines is a fat lady I fear what most PetTalkers would be referred to as.:rolleyes:

mugsy
04-26-2003, 08:59 PM
I think Maines THINKS she's a lot thinner than she is and dresses that way which makes her look dumpy quite a bit of the time. Just my opinion. She's hardly "fat" but chunky I would go along with.

Pam
04-26-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Scott Peterson isn't a suspect, he's a person of interest.

You bring up an interesting thought. Anyone here think this guy is innocent?

lizbud
04-26-2003, 09:49 PM
If all we have to talk about on Dog House is somebody's
body fat, that's really sad....

What about talking about Affirmative Action? There's a case
before the Supreme Court now challenging the U of Mich. &
their policy of admission to two of their schools.(Law & Grad
school) I think.

mugsy
04-26-2003, 10:45 PM
I have absolutely NO use for affirmative action. Most minorities that I know don't like it either. I'm sorry, but I would NEVER want to get a job or be admitted to a college based my my race, religion, or gender. I think the Michigan is MESSED up with their policies.

Sorry, but I feel REALLY strongly about it.

Soledad
04-27-2003, 12:18 AM
I believe in affirmative action. People are not hired BECAUSE they are a certain race/gender/ethnicity. They tend to have qualifications as well.

As someone who has participated in the hiring process, it is very important to support diversity. Not just in those areas but in all facets of experience.

I am a minority, and I have no qualms about being hired because of my qualifications and due to my ethnic status. I feel that it perfectly fair and would add to the dimensions of any organisation to have people from different backgrounds.

If people would actually STUDY affirmative action rather than hearing about it on prime time tv, they might hesitate before making decisions. The statistics for minorities in America is grim.

yorkster
04-27-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Pam

If he's not guilty, then he has sure made himself look bad.
My gut feeling is that he did it, but there needs to be more evidence. I'm sure that the police have some evidence that has not been made public. We will have to wait and see what that is.

something about him though.......is just off....................

(not to mention the fact that he sold her car within weeks of her coming up missing. THAT is just not normal behavior. :eek:

mugsy
04-27-2003, 09:02 AM
The statistics for minorities in America is grim.

I know that some minorities are not given their due, however, I believe that a lot need to take responsiblity and do the right thing. There are an awful lot of successful and powerful minorities in this country and most of them will tell you that affirmative action sucks....at least the ones that I have either talked to personally or read their work. Not very many of the really successful minorities got where they are because of affirmative action....they got there because of hard work and determination. I realize that for minorities that the road is tougher than for some, but, take that into consideration and move on. I'm female, but I'm not going to whine if I don't get a job and blame it on the fact that I'm female.

And what about reverse discrimination. What about a white male who doesn't get a job that he's MORE qualified for than the applicant that got it who happens to be a minority? That's affirmative action at work.

I think that jobs and education should be given to the best qualified person regardless of race, religion, or gender.

lizbud
04-27-2003, 11:54 AM
A quick synopsis of the questions involved & more info on the
specific cases are here;

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/12/02/scotus.affirmative.action/

I think it's blanently wrong to give one race a 20 point advantage in admissions to U of Mich. or any other University.

ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
At the University of Michigan, minority undergraduate applicants to the College of Literature, Science and the Arts receive a 20-point bonus on the basis of race out of a 150-point system, which takes into consideration other criteria, including academics. Scholarship athletes, for example, get 20 points. Race is covered in a category called "other factors." The point system includes:

Geography
10 points - Michigan resident
6 points - Underrepresented Michigan county
2 points - Underrepresented state

Alumni
4 points - "Legacy" (parents, step-parents)
1 point - Other (grandparents, siblings, spouses)

Essay
1 point - Outstanding essay (since 1999, 3 points)

Personal achievement
1 point - State
3 points - Regional
5 points - National

Leadership and service
1 point - State
3 points - Regional
5 points - National

Miscellaneous
20 points - Socio-economic disadvantage
20 points - Underrepresented racial-ethnic minority identification or education
5 points - Men in nursing
20 points - Scholarship athlete
20 points - Provost's discretion

Maximum of 40 points and only one option is assigned in the alumni, personal achievement, leadership & service, and miscellaneous categories.

Source: Center for Individual Rights

mugsy
04-27-2003, 12:31 PM
Yep Liz, I heard about that one months ago and it makes me livid. I don't like that and I don't like the advantage of a scholarshiped athlete either....that's a load of crap. I don't care if you're green with pink stripes and can't throw a ball, you should get in based on your academic merits NOT who you are. AAAACCCCKKKK!!!

I hate quotas so much. I found out that if a white kid wants to come to our school but lives out of our district, that's just tough, but if you're a minority, come on in because we don't have the "right" balance....WHATEVER!! Also, we are laying off teachers this year and we aren't "allowed" to layoff one of the minority teachers because then we wouldn't have enough, even though one of the other teachers has more seniority. It's just nuts.

Cincy'sMom
04-27-2003, 01:29 PM
I think AA has gone too far. I think there was once a place for it, and maybe it still needes to exsist to make sure things are equal, but they should be equal, not an unfair advantage because of race. Ithink the U of M case is reverse discrimination. Prospectives students should be judged only on their crieria as a student, not by race.

I think maybe the company I work for could use a little AA, however...100% of management is male....100% of work staff is female. Also approx 30% of the entire payroll are owners. (a little top heavy?) There are only 11 employees total, so we do not qualify for any "laws"many government laws. For example, if one of us gets pregnant and goes on maternity leave, they do not have to keep our jobs open. That only has to happen if you have more then 50 employees....

Cincy'sMom
04-27-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Pam

Let's see, the guy changed his haircolor, had $10,000 on him, denied who he was, and the bodies where found at the location he was fishing. I'm all for innocence until proven guilty, but I'd say the odds are stacked against him....

Pam
04-27-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Let's see, the guy changed his haircolor, had $10,000 on him, denied who he was, and the bodies where found at the location he was fishing. I'm all for innocence until proven guilty, but I'd say the odds are stacked against him....

Yep I agree. I can't see what he can pull out of a hat at this point to save himself. How about the info on his computer where he was checking the tides the day Laci turned up missing. I know everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise, but I sure would hate to be his attorney. He is going to be one very unpopular guy.

yorkster
04-28-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Pam
How about the info on his computer where he was checking the tides the day Laci turned up missing.

As I replied a few posts back, I definately lean towards this guy being guilty.
However, checking the tides is something that very often people will do before they go fishing.

Pam
04-28-2003, 05:50 AM
I watched a panel of "experts" one night on one of the evening talk shows and they said it wasn't necessary when fishing for sturgeon (which is what he says he was fishing for). In fact there are so many news talk shows these days that it does seem like there isn't a person on the planet who isn't following this and talking about it. It's a shame we do this to people (try them in the media) but I guess it's a natural thing to do with some of these cases. They said on Larry King that the trial will be on TV. I imagine there is more evidence to come that will probably seal this guy's doom. The whole thing to me is exceptionally scary because of the model upstanding person this guy was supposed to be before all this happened. :eek: :confused:

lizbud
04-28-2003, 10:27 AM
Quote:" In fact there are so many news talk shows these days that it does seem like there isn't a person on the planet who isn't following this and talking about it."

I'm not following it.

Quote: "It's a shame we do this to people (try them in the media) but I guess it's a natural thing to do with some of these cases. They said on Larry King that the trial will be on TV."

Yes, it's so much better to try him on P. T.

btw, I do think he's guilty as sin, but then I've always thought
O.J. did it too.:rolleyes:

mugsy
04-28-2003, 10:38 AM
I haven't followed it at all. I have really no clue about what's going on. I've never been too caught up in those kinds of things. Liz, I'm with you....I think O.J. is as guilty as sin and what adds insult to injury, he's so dang smug about it too.

RICHARD
04-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Pam
It's a shame we do this to people (try them in the media) but I guess it's a natural thing to do with some of these cases........The whole thing to me is exceptionally scary because of the model upstanding person this guy was supposed to be before all this happened. :eek: :confused:

the thing that makes me uncomfortable are the 'news conferences' that the families/victims conduct...LP's mom came out and just about declared SP as the killer...

what ever happened to grieving behind closed doors??

'model upstanding people' can be just as effing evil as a
jeff dahmer, richard ramirez, john gacy.......it just depends on how 'smart' you are about hiding it. one of the most disturbing
interviews on the news is the perplexed neighbor being
asked about the 'triple murder/suicide/arson' that happens
in their neighborhood.

"i never thought it would happen here, in THIS neighborhood!"

"they seemed like a loving couple, i'd see them everyday walking the dog, holding hands....."

we hope and pray that news like that does not visit us in our
neighorhood and when it does, we act surprised...

Soledad
04-28-2003, 04:28 PM
Damn. For once, I totally agree with you, Richard.:confused: :eek: ;)

mugsy
04-28-2003, 04:39 PM
OMG!!! Write it on the calendar!! hehehe:p ;) :D

yorkster
04-28-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Pam
I watched a panel of "experts" one night on one of the evening talk shows and they said it wasn't necessary when fishing for sturgeon (which is what he says he was fishing for). :eek: :confused:

I think he was a pretty inexperienced fisherman- wasn't the boat purchased not too long before this happened?

On the one hand, it could make it seem innocent that he was checking the tides,
on the other hand, it would make it seem even more pre-meditated if he was checking for reasons other than for fishing. :eek:

Ted Bundy was an upstanding citizen too- member of the Young Republicans, worked on the Crisis Hotline, was friends with Ann Rule (who was writing about those murders while she was friends with him:eek: )
It's all scary......................

RICHARD
04-28-2003, 04:44 PM
all things aside....

the thing that intrigues me is HOW can you kill a person,
a woman, a pregnant woman, who happens to be married to you?

what opens that little door that lets all that violence out??

what amount of rage blinds you to the fact that you are mad enough snuff out someone's life???

yes,
it may be too early to say, 'guilty', but we all know what happened to mr orenthal james.......
i am surprised that OJ wasn't helping SP try to find his wife's killer on the golf course.

yorkster
04-28-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

it may be too early to say, 'guilty', but we all know what happened to mr orenthal james.......
i am surprised that OJ wasn't helping SP try to find his wife's killer on the golf course.

SO TRUE!

If SP is not convicted, maybe he can hang-out with OJ.
and golf at all the public courses. :mad:

marysmerrycats
04-28-2003, 10:52 PM
and then maybe they can burn in hell together..oj for the TWO murders he commited! and leaving her there for the kids to possibly find... amazing! sick!
oh, sp also commited 2 murders, !

as disappointed as I was to see him go free, how many times has it happend in history the other way around, which was also disgusting!

RICHARD
04-29-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
and then maybe they can burn in hell together..oj for the TWO murders he commited! and leaving her there for the kids to possibly find... amazing! sick!
oh, sp also commited 2 murders, !

as disappointed as I was to see him go free, how many times has it happend in history the other way around, which was also disgusting!

why burden hell with two jerks like that????

this is going to sound dumb but i think that killing a 8 month old
kid is far more evil than killing an adult......at least an sdult can try to defend themselves....

i'm not placing one life above the other.......it's just that it was a defenseless child.