PDA

View Full Version : JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!

aly
12-22-2001, 08:46 PM
Hi guys! I'm SOOOO EXCITED?!!@!@!!!! Some of you who have been here longer know the story of my Harley. Well I've been really depressed this month since December 1st was the one year anniversary of when I adopted Harley. WELLLL... my perfect medicine came into the shelter today. In the exact form of Harley!!!! ... just a little smaller. He's a 10 month old Wirehair Fox Terrier named Woody. He's got the same spunk, stubborness, dominance, and attitude that makes the breed so darn cute!

Well, the second Woody walked in the door with the woman who was surrendering him, I attached to him and didn't leave him alone! His old owner surrendered him because he "got bigger" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, I have Woody here with me on a trial basis. I need to watch him with Shiloh and Lolly. He and Reece are fine, although still working out who's top dog :) Lolly is cautious of Woody, but not freaked out. I haven't introduced Shiloh to him yet. Nothing could ever replace Harley in my heart, but after spending the whole day with Woody, I just felt like I really wanted to try to adopt him. Especially since everyone interested in him were REALLLLLY bad applications!!!!

Here's Woody:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/002/PJ/e3/rU/cv74955.jpg

And here's Harley :(
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/016/wg/kE/wL/5v24928.jpg

[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

Karen
12-22-2001, 09:09 PM
Oooh, boy, does trouble come in cute packages, or what? :) Just looking at that terrier grin makes me think he's up to something ...

jackiesdaisy1935
12-22-2001, 09:12 PM
Aly, he is adorable, what a cute babie he is. I don't blame you I would fall for him too.

By the way, Reece, Lolly, and Shiloh are our Dogs and Cat of the next week. http://communities.msn.com/fortheloveofdogs

I know you don't like msn, but just come in long enough to look at their pictures. LOL
Jackie

aly
12-22-2001, 09:21 PM
Awwww thanks for reminding me Jackie. They look sooooo cute :D :D

I really do mean to visit your community more often even though I don't care for MSN, but I get busy and forget :o

Sudilar
12-22-2001, 10:43 PM
What a cutie! Go ahead, adopt him! :)

AdoreMyDogs
12-23-2001, 08:35 AM
Oh what a cute boy Woody is, Aly. It's such a shame that he was surrendered because he was "getting too big", I wish people would use their brains before getting puppies, but he really landed himself in the right shelter! I think it'd be great if you adopted him, and I hope he gets along with Shiloh better then Harley did. Are you going to sneak him in to your apartment, or are you planning a move into a house or someplace where you can keep more animals?

aly
12-23-2001, 08:14 PM
Leslie - I'm going to resort to begging!! :D I will pay them an extra deposit and even let them keep all the refundable parts of my pet deposits. I hope they will let me.

This boy is just a doll. He's not really dominant with people, just animals. Even then, he's not near as dominant as Harley. He's smart as can be! I've had him up at work behind the desk with me again today. I taught him 3 tricks in the past two days. He can now jump into my arms with a signal (he jumps straight up while I'm standing and I catch him), walk on his hind legs backward on command, and walk backwards on all fours on another signal.

The good news is although he has selective hearing, he seems to have it only with other people. But he almost always listens to me. I love him soooo much. The bad news is his energy level may be way too much for Lolly and Shiloh. I'll give it time though.

Oh and he's only 8 months, not 10.

RachelJ
12-25-2001, 12:22 PM
Oh, Aly, you are going to put me into my "I want a Wirehair Fox Terrier" mode again. This is torture seeing this little guy. I am so drawn to the "bad boys". At least I can live vicariously through you. I've got my fingers crossed that this one will work out. I've never forgotten Harley and it is a good thing at the time I didn't know that the Wisconsin adoption didn't work out because had I known I would have had my husband drive me up there and picked him up. (Right, like my husband would have done it! ha).

aly
12-25-2001, 02:09 PM
Well it looks like this WILL NOT work out. If fact I'm sure it won't. For one thing, fox terriers and cats do not mix. I introduced Woody and Shiloh this morning and Woody was on a mission to seek and destroy cat.

Reece and Woody have a constant struggle for dominance. Being 2 males of the same size and close age, I should have expected it. But I thought Reece was Mr. Submissive. Turns out he's not, especially in his territory. They do have their moments of nice play, but only when distracted by a toy. But if they get tired of the toy, Woody pushes and pushes and pushes Reece with dominant moves. Reece corrects him and Woody comes charging back. He's REALLY dominant.

Lolly surprised me by going up to Woody and play bowing when she met him. But in about 5 seconds flat she'd had enough of him and ran away. I can hold her on the couch while Reece and Woody play and she's fine, but if Woody gets near her, she'll yelp and yap.

I emailed the woman who took Harley to see if she knew of anyone looking for a WH Fox Terrier. Someone who has experience in this breed really needs to take him. He's a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful dog, but he does need work. I love him to death. Its another heartbreak but maybe someday I'll be able to have another wirehair fox terrier :(

aly
12-26-2001, 12:23 AM
Great news! The woman who fostered Harley is coming to pick up Woody next week. She's going to foster him and place him in a home :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-26-2001, 07:43 AM
Great News! Too bad you couldn't keep Woody. I know it probably broke your heart :( He is a looker too! So handsome.

RachelJ
12-26-2001, 01:03 PM
Aly, whatever finally happened with Harley?
Did he find a forever home? Any reports?

mugsy
12-26-2001, 01:19 PM
aly, you are bound and determined to catch up aren't you? lol I'm really sorry he didn't work out. We have had our share of dominance issues, but luckily Mike works it out beautifully. He gets in their faces and lets them know exactly who is the alpha and then they back down and if there is an issue, then we raise our voices and that's the end of it. I know it's not easy. Good luck, and I'm sure you will find your perfect match soon.

tatsxxx11
12-26-2001, 02:57 PM
Oh, boooo!!! Still, better you wait it out Aly until the perfect match comes along. Woody is beautiful! What a scamp!! :D I think before long he'll find the perfect forever home! Hang in there. And Aly, your Xmas photos were ADORABLE!!!!! :)

aly
12-27-2001, 12:56 AM
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard. I had to get up to take all the dogs out because I have another extra one at my house. She's way too scared for the shelter and I just couldn't resist her big brown eyes so I took her home from work today. Anyway, when she went to the bathroom, she had both of her back legs up off the ground and she walked on her front legs while peeing. HAHAHA! It was so funny. I can't stop laughing!! She's doing SOOO GOOD now that she's out of the shelter. She can't be around Woody but she loves Reece, Lolly, and Shiloh. All four of them were laying on the couch together earlier. She'd be the PERFECT addition to the household but she got 3 applications today :( They aren't very good living environments for her because all of the people who applied have really loud kids. I'll get her picture up as soon as I can. Its hard to take one of her because she's scared to death of the camera.

Rachel - Harley was placed with a retired woman in Texas. When the foster mom took him to his new home, she said he was so incredibly well behaved it was like he knew he was finally home. She got a Christmas card from the woman saying how wonderful she and Harley are doing together :) It still breaks my heart to think about him, but I am so glad he is doing good.

mugsy - Woody isn't actually dominant with me, just with the dogs! He pushes Reece so much, he brings out a side in Reece I have NEVER EVER seen!

Sandra - Thanks :) I was hoping you all would like the pics :D

I got a picture of the little girl while I was typing this. It about scared her to death and made her shake violently though so I can't take anymore. Her name is Willow and she's a Cairn Terrier mix.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/036/do/tv/xQ/tg38256.jpg

Another little scruffy terrier I fell in love with... go figure :rolleyes:

aly
12-28-2001, 08:55 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness. I AM SO IN LOVE with this baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She fits in with us so perfectly too. My supervisor at work said I get first dibs on the dogs and I can take her if I want her. The thing is I am wondering if I should wait and get a dog that is hard to adopt. Willow has a LOT of interest and she should be a very easy adoption. I've been crying all day because I want her so bad, but if she has a good home lined up then maybe later down the line I can take a shelter reject that no one wants. My stomach is in knots about this. I WANT HER BAD! Ugh!

jennifert
12-28-2001, 09:03 PM
Aly you are unbelievably kind! Do what you feel is right. With your big heart, any pup would fit into your life. How sweet of you to think of the "other" dogs who may not be able to find a home...Maybe someone special like you will have a place in their heart for this little sweetie...Like you said, she has a lot of appeal. I've said it before and I firmly believe, animals pick their owners at the right time and in the right place...I really can't help much since nothing I say can make you feel better. Just wanted to let you know that I continue to be amazed by the kindness and the generosity of some people's souls. :)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-29-2001, 10:00 AM
Aly, I think deep down you are a terrier person LOL. She is a sweetie, I think you should follow your heart, do what your heart tells you. In the long run you will know whether you should or not. Do the thing that I do, take the pros and cons and one of them will win out. Good luck.
Jackie

RachelJ
12-29-2001, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by jennifert:
<STRONG>I continue to be amazed by the kindness and the generosity of some people's souls. :)</STRONG>

Me too, Jennifer. Isn't our Aly the dearest soul you ever knew?

Aly, on one hand a good mix among three dogs is hard to come by and this may be the one that would work. On the other hand, having a little extra space at your house for those "overnight or longer guests" is something that has served so many little strays so well. A few prayers and the right decision will come for you. Willow is precious. I can understand why you would want her.

Jackie, I do that pros and cons thing too. I just read Aly's post under "Sleeping on the Bed" and just wanted to make sure she listed that aspect about Willow under the pros. ;)

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

aly
12-29-2001, 09:58 PM
It breaks my heart to write this so bear with me...

I woke up this morning hearing Willow's faint breathing because he head was laying on my shoulder. She sensed that I had opened my eyes, and she woke up and licked me on the face. I decided right there that she was mine. I took her into work in one of my dogs' sweaters and filled out the adoption papers. I called my landlord and they actually gave approval. She was finally mine. I was SO excited. I carried her around like a baby all day and she clutched to my arms and neck.

Then around 6pm a really nice 60 yr old woman and her 35 yr old daughter who lives with her came in. I saw them stop dead in their tracks and point at Willow who was in my arms. I sighed because I knew I was going to tell them that she is already adopted. They ran up to me and said they had seen Willow on our website and came 2 hours to see her. I kept trying to tell them that I had adopted her but it never came out. I told them they could fill out an application if they wanted to visit with her. I just said that without even knowing what I was doing. We were slow since it was getting late so I talked with them while they filled out the application. The mother had lost her toy fox terrier in October due to diabetes complications. She kept crying while talking about him and took pictures out of her purse to show me. Her daughter told me that she lost her Cairn Terrier in September due to old age. Also the older woman's mother died a day after their second dog died.

I went into a visitation room with them and told them about Willow and how special she is. I handed Willow to the older woman and Willow didn't even start to shake like she ALWAYS does when anyone but me gets around her. I am the only person she'll come to and the only person she won't shake and pant with nervousness around. But there she was in the woman's arms, very relaxed and not one single shake. While I was talking, her eyes kept closing and she was falling asleep she was so comfortable. I had to leave the room because my heart was falling into millions of pieces.

They came up to me a little while later and said they loved her. I told them they could take her home and they couldn't believe me. She kept saying "Are you sure???? We're not going to have to bring her back are we??" I counseled them on fearful dogs and they listened very intently. They wanted only the best for Willow. When we got near the end of the adoption, I bursted into tears and told them I had really wanted to adopt her. They both started crying and handed her back to me but I couldn't take her out of that woman's arms. They have my cell phone number and email address and promised to call me and bring her back to come visit me sometime.

That dog stole my heart and I'm so devastated. But when I came home tonight, Lolly seemed so much happier than she has been the past few days. I think both Lolly and Willow gave me signs that I did the right thing.

Willow is where she is supposed to be :( :)

aly
12-29-2001, 10:01 PM
Now someone please make me feel better :( :( :(

jennifert
12-29-2001, 10:11 PM
ALY, You did the right thing!! Poor girl, please listen, what did I say before, dogs chose their owners. Willow knew that you were there for her and she felt comfortable enough with your backing to love these women. And they need her more than you. You said it yourself... Sweetheart, I'm sitting her crying and my "boyfriend" is so angry with me for not coming to bed but I feel for you....I KNOW that you did the right thing Willow chose where she is neeeded the most. You can reason, she can't. She went with the most need. You are an angel on earth, I will always be amazed by your capacity for love. God Bless you! And curl up with your babies and go to sleep. Sweet dreams!!!!! :x

AdoreMyDogs
12-29-2001, 10:33 PM
Aly, you have an angels heart and soul. Your parents did something right when they were raising you.

When Graham was first found as a stray, it was by a single mom and her two kids. They named him Brownie and they really wanted to keep him but the mom just felt that he would not have the best home with them, since she didn't have much money and she was so busy with those kids...and so with a heavy heart, she brought him to the shelter where I found him. He would have been happy with her and her kids, I know he would have been happy and his life would have been great, but truth is, I needed him more then anything in the world and I think the mom and her kids knew that he needed to be with someone more then he needed to be with them. I know all this because while I was at the vet with him about 2 months after I adopted him, I happened to see the woman and she immediatelly recognized Graham and began to cry as she listened to me tell her how much I loved him. I thanked her over and over for "letting her Brownie go" and, even though she was sad to see her "Brownie" again, she felt SO much better and she had closure when she saw me and Graham bonded to each other like super glue.

I think you did the right thing. I think Willow would have had an amazing life with you, but I think that woman really, really needed her. It's fate. I am sorry that you had to let her go, but you did the right thing, you sweet heart.

jennifert
12-29-2001, 10:58 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post my "story" but I will anyway because it's on my mind because of previous posts.... I had a shih-tzu puppy that was given to me as a gift. The cutest little furball in the world. I had him for 3 yrs. He had seperation anxiety so severe...He and I went to the vet's office once a week ( I have a fabulous vet, a young girl (Lisa Markham). We tried EVERYTHING! And yes I mean EVERYTHING!! I took a leave of absence from work, so did my mother, EVERYTHING! This poor baby could not be alone! My mother is VERY allergic to cats so that was the only thing we did not do! I spent thousands of dollars on this dog trying to help him...Nothing worked. The neighbors had called the police on us several times for his barking. Finally, we went to court. The judge gave us 1 week to get rid of the dog... We were hysterically crying as we paid the fine, knowing that he would have to be put to sleep. ( I know this may upset some of you but we couldn't take him to the pound, he was too cute. Someone would take him home and he would be upset when they left and they would either abuse him or bring him back! He was a "special needs" dog. I spent over $3000 a year on him and nost "ordinary" peole are no prepared for that....) I did not want him to become a "revolving door" dog! I wanted him to have a loving home like he had with us! And his medicine was over $35 a month because he also had severe allergies. AND he wasn't good with children. and my sis and her 2 girls both lived with my mom! ...Do you see what I mean... Not an easy dog But I loved him so.... Anyway, the baliff at the court loved him. We all loved him and still do. HThe baliff and his wife (the court clerk, I live in a small town) had 2 shih-tzus at home and adopted him!! I still send him b'day cards. He is so happy now. I won't go see him because I don't want him to remember me and break his heart but they send me cards to let me know how he is. They live literally, around the corner from my mother. Sometimes you have to make the ultimate sacrifice to ensure happiness in someone else's life.........Human and animal......... :) :( ;) :) :( ;) :( :)

jennifert
12-29-2001, 11:02 PM
Aly, I kind of got caught up in my own story after writing it and missed the point...You did the right thing in my humble opinion...It takes a stonger person blah blal blah.... Kisses and hugs to you...You are amazing!!!!

aly
12-29-2001, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by jennifert:
<STRONG>Aly, I kind of got caught up in my own story after writing it and missed the point...You did the right thing in my humble opinion...It takes a stonger person blah blal blah.... Kisses and hugs to you...You are amazing!!!!</STRONG>

Jennifer you're so crazy. I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out but your post made me laugh at the same time.

Thank you guys for your support. It really helps me. I'm overly emotional in the first place and I am just a basket case right now. I'm going to call them in the morning because I forgot to tell them she won't potty while she's wearing her sweater. It hurts so bad to think about her. I got way too attached.

Leslie, I never knew you ran into Graham's previous owners. What a wonderful relief they must have had to see you with Graham.

RachelJ
12-30-2001, 10:04 AM
Oh Aly, you have to go through so much pain, but you know that this was what was meant to be or you wouldn't have done it. You have so much good to do in the lives of so many dogs, even if it means your own personal sacrifice. I think you recognized that this was a good match and a good match isn't always easy to find. You did wonders for Willow in the time you had her and it is because of you that she was able to find her a forever home. I hope that you can find the satisfaction and blessing in what you have accomplished for Willow and her new guardians and that it will ease your pain.
Your mission in life is to be an Angel and as long as you can continue in that mission there will be sadness as well as joy. Please don't despair but see this as the successful placement of a deserving animal and a job well done. We are so proud of you we could burst.

Jennifer, I am so glad your story had a happy ending.

[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

*LabLoverKEB*
12-30-2001, 12:50 PM
Oh Aly, I am sooo sorry, that you can't keep sweet Willow! :( He looks soo much like Harley! Hugs and kisses! ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-30-2001, 02:25 PM
Aly, I'm sorry you had to let Willow go but maybe it's fate that she will be in a wonderful home with a Lady who will adore her and she will keep the older woman company after all the poor woman has gone through. Maybe something else is planned for you, another pup who won't be so lucky and will really need you more than Willow did.
We never know what is in store for us and we must take one day at a time. You give Reece, Lolly and Shiloh a hug and a kiss and be ever so grateful that you have them to love and be loved so very much. Tomorrow is another day. Hope you have a Happy New Year.
Jackie

Karen
12-30-2001, 02:52 PM
Oh Aly, this is from Willow to you:

I was scared, so scared when you met me
I didn't know, not at all
What to do, what to say
I was scared, so scared, of everyone,
But you came, and I knew it'd be okay.

You took me home
How nice that was -
No scary shelter dogs or nosy people
You gave me love -
Now how was that?
How did you know I needed it?
How did you see beyond my scruffiness,
My trembliness, my shakiness,
Willows to tremble at the littlest breeze, you know,
How did you know that if you loved me
I'd learn to be okay?

And then she came, that nice lady,
And her arms fit around me -
Just as nice as yours do!
How strange was that that a second someone
Could know I needed love, know right away?
How nice her lap felt, so soft and comforting
And I knew she needed me
Just like I needed you, needed her.

But you will always have a place in my little heart
You might not know it, but it's big enough to fit you all,
And though you cried, you know I still love you
And you taught me it's okay
I can be safe
I can be calm
I can be brave and
I can be loved!
You taught me all that
And I love you,

And my new lady, she loves you too,
Because you brought us together,
And I'm happy here
And she's so nice
And she loves me, too!
How nice is that?
How strange is that?
All this love for little me!

Love you both,

Willow

tatsxxx11
12-30-2001, 03:00 PM
Oh Aly!!! God is testing that great big heart of yours again. :) And in true Aly fashion, you came through with flying colors! I know how heartbreaking it is for you. But, I think that someone up above had definite plans in mind for Willow! You did the most selfless thing. You opened up your heart and your arms and handed over a gift of love and comfort to another so desperately in need. Sounds like your were definitely being used....used as an instrument of love, caring and compassion! I know it hurts right now. But think of it as a "good hurt" if you can! Love you so dearly for all that you are! Just think what joy you and Willow have brought to another!

lizbud
12-30-2001, 05:20 PM
Oh Karen...
I've just now caught up with this posting
after missing the last few days comments.
I made it thru all the comments with a few
sniffles, but after reading the poem to Aly
from Willow, well I just lost it. Bawled
like a baby. The poem is just Beautiful !!!

aly
12-30-2001, 07:45 PM
Thanks everyone. Karen, your poem has me in tears too. Everyone's words here always make me feel so much better. I cried so much last night that I woke up with swollen eyes and could barely see for hours. I kept resisting the urge to call them today to check on her. I want to give them time. If they don't call me in a few days, I'll probably call them.

Lolly slept under the covers under my legs last night which she never does. It made me feel a lot better. Reece is not as sensitive to my moods as Lolly is but I kept scooting him closer to me and pretending like he was trying to make me feel better too :D

Several people who work at the shelter came and asked me where Willow was because they didn't recognize me without her in my arms. I bursted into tears every time I tried to say she got adopted. I'm such a wuss. Shelter work is so emotionally hard on me but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thanks so much everyone.

mugsy
12-30-2001, 08:37 PM
Aly, I would hardly classify you as a wuss. You have such a big heart to be able to send Willow to someone who needed her desperately. I constantly question myself as to how I'm going to handle rescue work. The 2 that we have now that we have tried to adopt out, just about ripped my heart out just thinking about them leaving. You are an awesome person and you are my heroine. You will find your perfect match who needs you desperately.

Karen, you are not a kind person! lol You had me in tears too. What a cool poem.

lizbud
12-30-2001, 08:39 PM
Aly,
Sorry that I forgot to say bp (before poem),
that Willow is indeed an Adorable little
sweetie.I'd take her in a minute ! Your
ability to see the soul of animals that
you meet in your work and know exactly whats
needed by them is a gift.You can and do
help so many of the little guys.Bless you...

AdoreMyDogs
12-30-2001, 09:18 PM
Karen...WOW! I was able to contain myself until I read that magnificent poem of yours! Now I must read through puffy, tear filled eyes! Simply beautiful beyond words.

Bobbie
12-31-2001, 11:08 AM
Alyn, I know how hard it is to give up a pup. When I went to pick up Bonnie, we also took her sister Bella. Both are terrier crosses. Bella and Bobbie both have separaton anxiety, Bella's got so bad that she was tearing up floors and getting into things all the time. We finally had to make the decision to give her away. We found a small family to take her, the mother was home al the time and fell in love with her. It was so hard to let her go. Bobbie fell into a depression for awhile until we got Chester, she is fine as long as he is with her. You have such a big heart. I have considered volunteering at the Humane Society but feel that it would be far to hard on me, I get far to attached to fast. Hope you feel better, and remember you did the right thing. :D

zippy-kat
12-31-2001, 12:56 PM
Aly~

Willow is such a cutie! I know you would've given her a GREAT home but, from what you've told us, it sounds like she has a terrific home with people who will spoil her rotten. What a big, big heart you have--especially for thinking of the future 'rejects' that might not be as adoptable. (I really dislike the term 'reject'...we'll hafta come up with another term. ;) )

Here's a {hug} to you, Aly!

aly
01-02-2002, 06:05 PM
Like my new sig pic? I'll probably change it soon because it misleads people into thinking those are all my dogs. But I had fun getting together the pictures of all the scruffies that stole my heart.

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: aly ]

tatsxxx11
01-02-2002, 06:31 PM
Oh Aly! Precious pics!!! I love a scruffy pup!! :D

Pam
01-02-2002, 07:03 PM
Karen your poem is just beautiful! I think if we could be inside Willow's mind that is exactly what she is thinking.

Aly, I love your new signature. I just hope your landlord doesn't read Pet Talk! LOL! You will have some explaining to do!! :D

sammi
01-02-2002, 10:03 PM
I love it Aly!!! :D :D

zippy-kat
01-03-2002, 11:29 PM
Aly, the word 'terrier' hasta fit in there somewhere! lol

How about:

The Scruffier & Harrier
The Merrier the Terrier!

;) :D

aly
01-05-2002, 01:08 AM
Hehe, thanks Tonya. I was trying to fit terrier in but couldn't find a way to do it. Great job! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
01-05-2002, 09:20 AM
Aly, your signature picture is just adorable, all of the pups are so cute, but where is Shiloh? LOL
Jackie

aly
01-07-2002, 01:14 AM
Just wanted to update you all on Woody and Willow.

Woody is now in rescue and they did have a home in Oklahome lined up for him but now the rescue woman who is fostering him wants to adopt him! He's doing great in her home and her daughter is in love with him.

I called the woman who adopted Willow and she is doing good. The woman talked and talked to me for a long time and had me in tears all over again. She said Willow is making great strides but is still very timid and scared of the world. When they take her into the backyard though, she turns into a different dog running and bouncing around at top speed. She is scared to death of the husband but they are slowly working on that. I gave them a lot of advice on how to get her used to him and they're going to try it and call me again with an update.

:)

lizbud
01-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Aly,
That's Great to hear GOOD NEWS about both
Woody & Willow !!! Thanks for updating
about them both. Liz.