PDA

View Full Version : Cutest face contests????

lovemyshiba
04-21-2003, 02:58 PM
What's up with all of the cutest face contests?? I don't remember hearing about them before.
I know they are just fun, but I think the shameless campaigning is getting a little out of hand. PM's even????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's a little ridiculous.

ALL OF THE DOGS HAVE CUTE FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Kfamr
04-21-2003, 03:00 PM
Agreed.

aly
04-21-2003, 03:03 PM
Amen sister :D

They're confusing me and I keep accidently clicking on them .. aaahh!

primabella
04-21-2003, 04:10 PM
I agree too. I don't like the idea of threads to convince them. I stuck Mickey in there because I was hoping there would be at least one contest he would do well in. (not even too well..he's 3rd :( Really people :p) I haven't recieved a PM though. That's just silly.

It should all just stop :rolleyes:

CamCamPup33
04-21-2003, 04:12 PM
agreed.. :rolleyes: someone is gonna get really offended and its gonna turn to a big thing and omg i can see it now!! :rolleyes:

primabella
04-21-2003, 04:22 PM
I don't think it will be a big thing but I just don't really like the idea. I kinda regreeted entering Mickey but then I was like, "What the hell. Why not?" :rolleyes:

micki76
04-21-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by aly
Amen sister :D

They're confusing me and I keep accidently clicking on them .. aaahh!

LOL. Me too. I personally think we have way too many contests going right now.

Cookiebaker
04-21-2003, 05:06 PM
There are *so* many contests going on!!! :eek: I don't exactly agree with the cutest face contest because 'every pet is special' and no pet is ugly!!! And nobody has to vote to tell me that Malone has a cute face...i already know it. ;)

wolfsoul
04-21-2003, 05:11 PM
I don't think it's saying that any dogs are ugly??? Otherwise we wouldn't have contests at all...I mean, nobody said to me about my contests that I can't do them because every dog has a cute belly, and every dog has a unique trait. It's just for fun :)

primabella
04-21-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
And nobody has to vote to tell me that Malone has a cute face...i already know it. ;)

I think your the only one who does know it ;) JK, Malone is adorable!! :D hehe

There are 2 ways to lok at this contest - ridiculous and offensive or just to have fun

I don't know what I think of it anymore :rolleyes:

There are a lot of contests though. :eek: That's why I'm holding off for some of the oens I had in mind.