PDA

View Full Version : A dedication...

07-13-2001, 12:35 AM
Here is the link to the new page I created. I hope you all like it. As I have mentioned before, it is a work in progress. If your dog isn't on there just e-mail some pics and/or links to your photo albums or homepages. I will update the page everyday if I can.
http://currans262.homestead.com/index.html

petspoil
07-13-2001, 01:05 AM
Nice work!! Love it very much. :D Can you tell me how to put signature on Pet Talk and also how to get my pics smaller?

Freckles
07-13-2001, 08:01 AM
Angel, I am amazed. This page, as well as the photo album, is such a loving tribute to animals.
I can't recall if this was true before, but they open to new windows so I am able to keep them minimized while I explore through the rest of PetTalk. It is great having access to so many pictures at one time.
Again, thank you.

Pam
07-13-2001, 08:32 AM
Angel...I just visited your work in progress and it is just beautiful! When I saw my babies who are at the Rainbow Bridge my heart thumped a little harder and I felt the tears start. How sweet of you to include them on this page! I am honored to see my dogs on the same page with all of these other beloved dogs who who are so adored by all of my fellow Pet Talkers. You are doing an absolutely wonderful thing and we appreciate your work!!

Logan
07-13-2001, 08:52 AM
I love it!!! You have done a beautiful job, and of course your lovely letter started the tears flowing!

Logan

jackiesdaisy1935
07-13-2001, 09:36 AM
Angel, what a wonderful tribute and you are right, the people here on this post bring
love and caring to a mostly uncaring world.
You brought tears to my eyes this morning, thank you so much for your wonderful page.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
07-13-2001, 12:51 PM
Angel, your name is so fitting. What an angel you are. Your opening letter was so touching; of course the tears came instantly. And you how beautifully you echoed my thoughts precisely. What a beautiful piece of art you have created. When I look at all of our beautiful furkids together, when I think of their special moms and dads, think of how loved they all are, my heart feels like it is going to burst. Thank you so much. Seeing my babies there, up with all the others, is such an honor. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Daisy's Mom
07-13-2001, 10:18 PM
Angel the page looks wonderful! We all appreciate your hard work so much, and your work obviously pays off. The site is composed beautifully, and everyone's dogs look so cute! It's great to be able to put a furry face to a name :) Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

ownerof3dogs
07-13-2001, 11:19 PM
I loves it! it touched my heart to see everyones babies and to read your kind words.

Albea
07-14-2001, 12:22 PM
Angel:
The page looks great, and the dedication is very moving. Thank you so much for all the work you have done and the time you invested in posting all of the pictures of our furry babies. :)