PDA

View Full Version : Captions???

AdoreMyDogs
12-22-2001, 01:06 PM
Hi...to bring out some holiday cheer, I have this cute pic of Graham that is just ITCHING for some cute captions to go with it :) Any one have any captions?

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/039/4C/rs/FW/Sf11181.jpg

jackiesdaisy1935
12-22-2001, 01:10 PM
Hey Santa, wait for me, can't you see I'm one of your Reindeer?

Logan
12-22-2001, 01:21 PM
"Santa, if you're up there, PLEASE read my list."

Karen
12-22-2001, 02:14 PM
I'm looking to heaven
So you hear me say
"Don't forget me, Santa,
on Christmas Day!"

I'd like my leg all fixed
So mama isn;t sad,
And if you help that along
I promise not to be tooo bad ...

I know they wrapped it pretty
But the cast us sure a pain
Oh, Santa, woncha make it
So I have 4 strong legs again?

I know you'll tell the whitecoats
That I've thumped around enough
And that I've been a good boy
Even when it's been so tough

And so I ask you, Santa,
To make my mama grin
If you can help fix up my leg
I'll be so good, when I'm a four-legger again!

Golden Smiles
12-22-2001, 02:47 PM
((((I CAN STILL PULL THE SLEIGH SANTA))))))
Hope tour leg feels better soon!! What a sweetheart!!

Freckles
12-22-2001, 03:39 PM
"Joy to the World, Let Graham rule......"

12-22-2001, 05:44 PM
howdy howdy howdy...

Graham, poor puppy...

My caption:

"Santa. it like this here sir, funny thing happened on the wau to work the other day..."

get well soon big guy!!

TollSettFK
12-22-2001, 06:07 PM
" When , When, When is Santa coming? I know he won't know it's me with my new suit from Mom. Oh, the suspense is killing me!"

AdoreMyDogs
12-23-2001, 08:42 AM
Cute, everyone :) Karen, that was a great poem...I LOVED it! Thanks for the cute captions, everyone :)

Pam
12-23-2001, 08:48 AM
"Oh the things that one has to endure when you're as cute and as loved a pup as I am!" Leslie, please wish Cassie a Merry Christmas too from all of her fur friends here at Pet Talk when you see her!

AdoreMyDogs
12-23-2001, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Pam:
<STRONG>"Oh the things that one has to endure when you're as cute and as loved a pup as I am!" Leslie, please wish Cassie a Merry Christmas too from all of her fur friends here at Pet Talk when you see her!</STRONG>

Pam, I see her all the time...she's the most adorable little dolly face and she's a most happy, round, smashey little girlie. I keep meaning to take my digital camera over to my moms house but I keep forgetting. I see Cassie every other day or so. My mom and I are very close and we spend alot of time together, and I am usually the one to go to her house because she dosen't like to drive to my place, so I see Cassie and little Ritz on a regular basis. I will try to remember to take my digital camera over next time I go there, probablly on Christmas Eve. I will tell the little dolly faced Cassie pugalett that you said, "hi" :) I am sure she'll wiggle and giggle that you thought about her :D

ShepherdLover
12-23-2001, 02:52 PM
"Oh Mom, do I have to wear these things?"