PDA

View Full Version : The NEW Compliment Thread

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Write a compliment to the person who posted before you. Since I am first, I guess I have no one to compliment, but I will post again after someone else does. :)

jenluckenbach
04-20-2003, 02:45 PM
Well, I think this was a very good idea ! So that is my compliment to you. thank you for staring this.

RockyRoad
04-20-2003, 03:43 PM
Ooh, sounds like fun!
Ok...
Well, Jen is very supportive and always friendly. When I was having trouble with the people at my school, she said that "It's the "nerds" who run this world, and the "jocks" and "cheerleaders" who work at McDonald's." I kept that in my AOL profile for the longest time. I always enjoy the pics of all her kitties! :D Jen is a great friend, and I can't wait to meet her at the PA meeting!

primabella
04-20-2003, 04:16 PM
Okay, Britt is very mature and smart for her age. Most girls in her grade are very irresponsible (I know because of my sisters' friends). But Britt shows her responsibility and maturity mostly by being a very supportive and friendly member but also by being a caring, loving owner to her pets. (;))

primabella
04-20-2003, 06:33 PM
I guess no one's got anything nice to say about me :(

jenluckenbach
04-20-2003, 06:53 PM
See, now that is going to be the problem with this thread.:( Please don't EVER jump to that conclusion. Not every person here knows every other person here as well as they do some of the others. (boy, I hope that made sense) I, for one, ONLY know that you have Mickey the sheltie pup. But you frequent the dog side and I the cat side. So I admit that I passed up the opportunity to speak because others would know you better. (I hope that does not hurt your feelings).

RockyRoad
04-20-2003, 06:55 PM
I wanted to, but I didn't know if we could post more than once.:confused:

Oh well:D

Primabella, you are always caring and considerate for everyone on PT. You are always helping people, and your contests are tons of fun! I enjoy seeing pics of Mickey, he is such a handesome boy! Whenever I see anything Shettie, I think of you and Mickey. My pets are proud to be on Mickey's friends page, and I'm proud to have you as a friend. :)

primabella
04-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Jen - I didn't think about that. Sorry :( But at least I know you care ;)

Britt - That's so sweet! Your rock :p

Okay, now I realize that only us three have responded and we can't really just go on talking about eachother...:rolleyes:

Cataholic
04-20-2003, 08:14 PM
Well, I can say that Prima always seems to speak from the heart, first and foremost. She always seems upbeat and positive, and very mature for her age. She also has one cute doggie!

Miss Meow
04-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Johanna is never afraid to speak from the heart and give honest advice. And she has the coolest sense of humour! Oh, and she has some seriously gorgeous tuxes!!! OK, I'll stop now ;)

Soledad
04-20-2003, 10:43 PM
Nicole is very open minded and kind to everyone on PT. She has a wicked sense of humour and some beautiful meezers.

Barbara
04-21-2003, 05:11 AM
Soledad is very intelligent and courageous:D

Jessica12345
04-21-2003, 09:48 AM
Barbra is very sweet and always has something nice to say!:) she can always make me smile. ;)

RockyRoad
04-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Jessica is fun and witty, and always kind to others. Her pets are so adorable, and especially photogenic! I love seeing pics of them in their very creative styles & poses. Jessica is definetly a person who cares about every sinlge person on PT, and always will be there to support them. :)

jenluckenbach
04-21-2003, 11:44 AM
Britt is such a lovely person!!!! I will never understand why people her own age would ever even dream of trying to hurt her. I am VERY pleased that I will have the opportunity to meet her this Saturday!

AmylovesMisty
04-21-2003, 02:01 PM
JenLuckenBach-You are always very supportive to other PT members..you are always caring and willing! You seem to be another Pet-Addict and your beautiful well taken care of kitties will seem to think ur the best mommy in the world!

AmylovesMisty
04-22-2003, 07:49 PM
im just bringing this thread bak to the front page becuz its really good to have..

Rocky'smomma
04-23-2003, 08:46 AM
Amy has a very cute dog and seems very sweet too herself!

Uabassoon
04-23-2003, 02:46 PM
Kathy is always nice to everyone on pettalk, it's seems she almost always has something supportive to say.

HoRsELUvR
04-23-2003, 03:52 PM
This is a really nice thread.Uabassoon-ur name is creative and you seem to be a really good horseback rider and a nice person.

iceyshiver21
04-23-2003, 03:56 PM
HoRsELUvR, you are very nice, and ypur posts make me smile....

p.s. you, like i do, LOVE HORSES!!

AmylovesMisty
04-23-2003, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the compliment..misty enjoys it!..iceyshiver-you make me smile and you always have something supportive to say..i luv horses 2!!infact.i just got bak from a lesson!

HoRsELUvR
04-24-2003, 07:03 AM
thanks for the compliment icey!:D Amy-you are always a friendly and nice person.

marysmerrycats
04-26-2003, 05:56 PM
horseluvr, I don't know you, but, you are a very nice person!:)

Kfamr
04-26-2003, 06:34 PM
marysmerrycats- You seem like a very nice great person and your PM made me smile.:D

Uabassoon
04-26-2003, 07:18 PM
I always love reading your posts, and I especially love hearing about Simba. You're a great person who loves her pets (and Nelly) very much.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-26-2003, 08:24 PM
Uabassoon- You're very intellengent and always have something good to say. You give great advice and everyone loves ya!

Jessica12345
04-27-2003, 08:57 AM
aw britt, thanks!:o :D :p

Ilovemyabbygirl: you are always very sweet and fun! your posts can always make me smile. I love to see all your great pictures, too! you were very creative in making this thread also:D thanks!