PDA

View Full Version : In Ontario!

HayleyRosie
04-20-2003, 01:35 PM
Hi All,

I am visiting Ontario. Lovely weather! A lot warmer than in Newfoundland. But I miss my furkids so much. They are staying with my parents and they call and give me updates twice a day but its not the same as being able to give them scritchies myself. Dad is really good with them and they love spending time with him. I'm sure he gives them extra treats.

Mandy got sick on the car ride to my parents house. I think I am going to have to buy a bigger carrier so I can put a small litter box in there with her. She got really sick. What a mess!

I have already bought them a 'Panic Mouse'! I'm sure they will get lots more buy the time I go back home next sunday.

I'm trying to keep up with everything here on Pet Talk but with so much to do I am unable to spend a lot of time on line. Please forgive me if I miss a thread. I will try and catch up when I get back home.

jenluckenbach
04-20-2003, 02:47 PM
Hope you have a good time. We'll be looking for the new pictures of the girls when you get back. (because we know that you'll miss them so much that you'll just have to take new pictures) ;)

krazyaboutkatz
04-20-2003, 05:51 PM
Have a great time. I'm sure that both Hayley and Mandy are in good hands. :)

Russian Blue
04-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Your in Ontario and you didn't tell me?????????

:D

If your in the Toronto area and need any tips on where to visit or what restaurants to go to I can give you a whole list! Send me a PM!

It's supposed to rain the next few days but get better for mid-week! Enjoy the spring weather!!

;)

ScantyNebula
04-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Hope you're having a good time! I just got home today myself, Toby was visiting his grandparents 4 hours away from town, he did excellent in the car ride i must say :) I made toby a mini litter box using cardboard and garbage bags once. Made it small enough to fit in his carrier, worked well, he used it =/