PDA

View Full Version : To Angel....

purrfectpaws
07-12-2001, 10:31 PM
Hi Angel,
You wrote that you wished you could meet the people on this board and I hope that you and I can meet sometime after my family and I move out to Chandler in October??? You never know, we may become good friends and hopefully our dogs can be friends too :) I don't know if you know about this doggie park in Scottsdale but when I was out there in March I happened to drive by at around 7:30 and the park was filled with dogs and their owners. I was so amazed and pysched when I saw it. I was with my friend and I asked her if she wanted to go and check it out ( she has 2 American Eskimos) and so we did. The dogs were running loose and the owners were standing by close and watching. Do you know of this place?? I'm thinking it's off of the 101 Loop, near Indian School Road??? Let me know if you know of this place and if you don't you should def check it out. Great place for you to meet other dog owners and for your dog to make some friends too. LOL
Well talk with you soon.

[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: purrfectpaws ]

07-12-2001, 11:25 PM
I would love the chance to meet you! How exciting :) I don't know of that park in particular but there are a lot of dog parks in the area. I go to one in Tempe/Scottsdale which I really like. We will have to get together when you move here. I can't wait to meet Lulu!!!

Keep me posted on your move. I hope you like living here :)