PDA

View Full Version : ~*~The Compliment Thread~*~

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 10:11 PM
Compliment all of your friends. Everyone can use a compliment once and a while, right?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 10:13 PM
OK I have fixed my email. If you feel better about emailing me your submission, feel free to at -

[email protected]

aly
04-19-2003, 10:40 PM
I could never pick a person :eek: I really love everyone here :D You're all Pet Talkers of the Year in my book!!

Cookiebaker
04-19-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by aly
I could never pick a person :eek: I really love everyone here :D You're all Pet Talkers of the Year in my book!!

I 100% agree with you Aly!! Every pet is special, and every pet-loving person is special. :)

Karen
04-19-2003, 10:47 PM
I agree, I think everyone is special, so I won't be nominating one person, as others would be left out!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 10:48 PM
Can we please just make this work? I thought it would be fun... and you vote is 100% confidential, so no one gets hurt feelings. Please?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Okay, here's the deal. Each person can nominate up to 5 people. Does that make everyone feel better?

popcornbird
04-19-2003, 10:58 PM
I don't think I can nominate 5 people. I have so many friends on PT. I can't leave anyone out. I will just feel so bad. :( Everyone is special. I don't think I can choose just a few. Maybe we can do something else like PM your favorite few members to tell them how much they mean to you? Just a thought. :confused:

micki76
04-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Sorry, but I could never choose! All my Pet Talk friends are way to great for me to pick.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 11:04 PM
Okay. This obviously isn't going to work. Sorry I wasted everyone's time. You can totally forget this thread if you want. I tried.

RockyRoad
04-19-2003, 11:04 PM
No offence...
I could never choose either. Everyone here is special! :D
I agree with what Popcornbird suggested.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Alright- here's the deal. This is the compliment thread. You list your PTer friends and say something nice to them. That way, if someone is having a bad day, they can come back to this thread and see all the compliments they have gotten. And there's no limit to how many you compliment on. :) Is this an okay idea?

slleipnir
04-19-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Alright- here's the deal. This is the compliment thread. You list your PTer friends

Ok then. I nominate everyone on PT ;] Everyone has always been so nice here. Its great to have somewhere to go where ppl actually care what you say.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Here goes nothin-
FloppsyLadySally89- I dunno if I got your screenname right, but you know who you are. Thanks once again for helping with my pic problems... And your just about the only teen I know here. Thanks for being there.

Popcornbird- Ahh... You have always had the best advice and your really a cool person. You're always there for everyone. Way to go. We all hope we never lose ya. :)

Karen and Paul- Our dear, dear founders. How many times can we say thanks? Look at all the friendships you have created; ones that will never be broken, and will never be forgotten. Thanks from all of us.

icyshiver- You're also one great person. You make great company and you also have great advice. You are an awesome pettalker. I hope we have many fun times together.

I have more, but my brother wants me to go to bed so the Easter Bunny will come for him... Be back tomorrow. :)

slleipnir
04-19-2003, 11:22 PM
I could say something, but I won't. lol

wolf_Q
04-20-2003, 01:50 AM
Hey I think we could use this thread to freely compliment other Pet Talkers, their pets, etc...just no nominating people, and there's no limit to how many you can compliment! :D

Kfamr
04-20-2003, 01:57 AM
How about a thread That you compliment the person who posts above you.?

wolf_Q
04-20-2003, 02:17 AM
I think that's a great idea! Maybe it'd be easier if a new thread was started?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl, do you want to start one? :)

primabella
04-20-2003, 09:27 AM
Amy is the best at explaining Photoshop things! (lol :p)

Okay, you can start your new thread :D

slleipnir
04-20-2003, 10:39 AM
:(

primabella
04-20-2003, 06:41 PM
Oh I'm sorry. It's just that Amy originally send me a PM with all the explanations when I was totally confused with Photoshop. You just helped with my smaller questions! Your still good!!

marysmerrycats
04-26-2003, 05:58 PM
what is this, why are there 2 compliment threads?:confused:
I would compliment someone more if I knew the last one to post!

Kfamr
04-26-2003, 06:36 PM
Because this was the orgional one but i came up with the idea of the other one, instead of only choseing your pet talk friends, you compliment the person above you, just for no one feels left out.:)