PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!

Violet
08-06-2001, 10:38 AM
Well I have a huge story to tell. Some of it is good news and some of it is bad news. Roxy had a false pregnancy. She won't be having any pups this go round. My cat tinker that I got about 2 weeks ago died of Parvo Sunday morning. And yesterday we bred Rebel with a 7/8 English Bulldog and 1/8 boxer that is a friend of mine. Those puppies are due on October 7th. I went on vacation this past week to Cherokee N.C. I just got back on Friday and I didn't have time to check in. Didn't mean to get you all worried. I'll try to start checking in more often. :rolleyes:

Tanya&Fritz
08-06-2001, 11:22 AM
Good to have you back!

aly
08-06-2001, 12:02 PM
Spencer, yes its an awful virus. Here's a website that will tell you some info about it:
http://www.lbah.com/Canine/Parvo.html

aly
08-06-2001, 12:10 PM
Welcome back Violet. I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I wasn't aware cats could get Parvo. I heard parvo was closely related to feline distemper though. Are you going to breed Roxy again or spay her? Good luck with Rebel's pups.

08-06-2001, 12:57 PM
Welcome back Violet! I am very sorry about Tinker and Roxy. What a sad time :( I hope things work out for you. We are so glad you are back though. Keep us posted on Roxy's progress. Can't wait to see pics of Rebel's new pup's in October! I'm sure they will be gorgeous! :D!

:) :) :) :)

[ August 06, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

Daisy's Mom
08-06-2001, 11:50 PM
I am so sorry about your cat and Roxy's false pregnancy. At least you will still get to help out with some puppies! Keep us posted, and welcome back!

shais_mom
08-07-2001, 01:20 AM
I am glad that you are back safe and sound. Very Saddened by the news of no puppies tho :( Good luck with Rebel's possible fatherhood. Keep in touch.

Violet
08-07-2001, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by aly:
[QB] I wasn't aware cats could get Parvo. I heard parvo was closely related to feline distemper though. Are you going to breed Roxy again or spay her?

It isn't called parvo, it's another name, but I can't remember what the name of it is. My vet said that it is the same thing as parvo though. I'm going to try to breed Roxy again when she comes back in heat.