PDA

View Full Version : Relatives. >=|

Kfamr
04-19-2003, 07:40 PM
I love my family, well most of them. What turns me to hate them is when they say something about MY animals. My uncle just called Nala a monster. He was eating, and the both of them were begging. Simba was chilled out as usual, just sitting there but Nala kept jumping. He says "She's a monster, Simba just sits there all calm" Ok Yeah... He said something good about simba but there was no need to call my baby a monster. I quickly said "She's a PUPPY." In a rude tone. but oh well, he needs to realize that it ticked me off and that she's a puppy lol.So she gets in the way, she jumps, and she doesn't listen all of the time. Some day she will! no need to make fun of her! ARGH! :mad: :mad: :mad:

RubyMutt
04-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Grrr... I know what you mean!! :mad: I'm sorry about that! :( I have this one aunt who used to hate my old miniature schnauzer, Muffy. Muff was very protective of her family and was also very territorial. My aunt knew this, but for some reason always would always bring over her two chihuahuas when she came over for dinner on holidays. :mad: Then my aunt would get so pissed off cause Muffy would be barking at them. We would have to keep Muffy locked up in her own home! It made me so mad. She's always complaining... not just about the dog.. she's a crank. :rolleyes: She says that Ruby is too wild... yadda yadda yadda. I want to tell her, If you don't like my animals then don't come over!! :mad:

Cookiebaker
04-19-2003, 09:09 PM
I know exactly what you mean! I had a relative tell me in a very demeaning way that I "worshipped" my pets. :mad: It really hurt my feelings, but I got to thinking about it later, and if treating my pets with tons of love & attention means that I "worship" them, then so be it!! :rolleyes:

primabella
04-19-2003, 09:14 PM
I'm sorry that happened. Nala is no monster, she's such a sweetie. Mickey used to jump up on our laps but now he doesn't. Give her a chance to grow out of it. :mad:

I know, I just hate it when they'll make a rude comment about your dog. Like my friends and me were joking around and saying how Mickey looks like a cat when he sits by the window but at one point, it just really ticked me off and it wasn't funny anymore. He's my baby, they have to respect that. I also don't like it when they'll think he's all fluff and can be pushed around. My cousin knocked him over but Mickey bounced back up and was about to bite his hand (he would never, but he did grab it). Anyways, it just gets me mad. :mad:

Kfamr
04-19-2003, 09:19 PM
Just not i was looking at a picture that i took of them today and he goes "what are you doing?? Oh... looking at pictures of those dumb dogs." :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously, if you don't like my animals get the heck out of THEIR house.

lovemyshiba
04-19-2003, 09:20 PM
Nala?? A monster???
I do know what you mean though. Some of my family members are not to animal crazy (not sure where I got it)--my father and stepmother are, and that's where we're going tomorrow, all 5 of us:eek: , but my mom (who does have a dog) freaked out the last time she came to my apartment and Abbey jumped on her. She said "don't you have anything you can do to her?":mad:
That was the first time Abbey had met her, and it was her house, so she was a little excited--big deal:rolleyes:

Kfamr
04-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Ok... now he's on the floor petting her and cuddleing her.... he need to make up his mind lol.:rolleyes:

RockyRoad
04-19-2003, 09:53 PM
My grandpa tells me that Lady is fat.:mad:
My uncle used to say that Sally was 'retarded' because he thought she was unusually small. :mad:

And they're not my relatives, butthis lady who lives next door to me has four kids that are all under ten. Everytime I walkLady, and they are playing outside, they say "Look, it's the mean doggie!" And then their mom shooes them away and says "Can't you keep that thing away from my kids?" Uh hello...it's everyone's sidewalk...not her's, and how dare she call Lady a "thing"! Some people just don't get it.

As it says on one of my profiles on AIM, "You have to like my pets to like me!" :D It's so true.

primabella
04-19-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89

My grandpa tells me that Lady is fat.:mad:
My uncle used to say that Sally was 'retarded' because he thought she was unusually small. :mad:

And they're not my relatives, butthis lady who lives next door to me has four kids that are all under ten. Everytime I walkLady, and they are playing outside, they say "Look, it's the mean doggie!" And then their mom shooes them away and says "Can't you keep that thing away from my kids?" Uh hello...it's everyone's sidewalk...not her's, and how dare she call Lady a "thing"! Some people just don't get it.

As it says on one of my profiles on AIM, "You have to like my pets to like me!" :D It's so true.

LOL :D I know, as my sis says: there are two things you don't ever speak bad of; my parents or my dog. And its true That's just plain mean about Lady. How stupid and ignorant. :mad:

I can't complain about that because they see a fluffy little pup, they think he's so friendly and everyone just walks right up to him to pet him. I don't mind and neither does Mickey cause he's an overall friendly, playful dog but I have never gotten comments like Lady got. It's dumb really. Then if Mickey bites them, I get blamed. Well, ask first or something :rolleyes: Okay, I'll stop...I'm tired :p

RockyRoad
04-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Everyone gets scared of Lady because she's a big dog, and a GSd at that, but the worst thing she could do is lick you to death. :p

tikeyas_mom
04-19-2003, 10:52 PM
Everyone gets scared of Lady because she's a big dog, and a GSd at that, but the worst thing she could do is lick you to death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know what u mean ... When ever I walk Tikeya ppl always avoid her. They walk on the other side of the street and try to get as far away as possible. I am constently telling ppl, shes nice, shes ok, she a good dog, she likes kids, she likes other dogs. It is soo annoying. If I walk Oscar ppl come right up and pet him. NOT Tikeya though cuz she might bite your head off :rolleyes:..

A lil story:

One night In the summer I was walking Tikeya on a leash and An old women was comeing our way she crossed the street to get away. I said good after noon to her and she ignored me :confused:.

The next morning I desided I would take Oscar for a walky and I saw the SAME lady. I said Good morning she said Hi How r u, what breed is your dog, bla bla bla .. I was so confused because she wouldent talk to me when I had Tikeya But she would When I has Oscar. Dum ppl

CountryWolf07
04-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Ahhh dang, I hate things like that.. :(