PDA

View Full Version : Easter candy???

gini
04-19-2003, 10:34 AM
This is so silly, but I was thinking about Easter candy and my all time favorite.

I am wild about those little marshmallow chicks.....all lined up in the package and "stuck" together. I have liked them since I was small......but I like them best when they are just a tad stale, so they are more chewy.

So great for your teeth (and hips):p :p

Cookiebaker
04-19-2003, 11:11 AM
Oooh I love easter candy. My favorites are Peeps and the Cadbury mini eggs. It was funny because a couple of weeks ago, we were in Walmart walking past the easter candy aisle. Big no-no when you are hungry. :o Anyway, I couldn't remember the name of the Cadbury mini-eggs, just what the package looked like. I spent 20 minutes looking for them and FINALLY found them on the top shelf way at the back. I was happy to have found them but Mark was ready to commit me to the loony bin. :rolleyes: :D

lovemyshiba
04-19-2003, 12:03 PM
ooooh--peeps--I used to open the package a little bit, so they would get a little bit stale--that's how I love to eat them!!
My fave---Reese's peanut butter eggs!!! They stick them right by the register in every store, and I can't help myself.
I used to be ok when it wasn't Easter season, but now they make trees for Christmas, and pumkins for halloween and who knows what else!!!

neko1
04-19-2003, 01:03 PM
Cadbury mini eggs all the way!!!!:D

moosmom
04-19-2003, 02:04 PM
Gini,

I thought I was the only one who liked the marshmallow peeps a little stale. As a matter of fact, I went out and bought some the other night. I opened them the minute I got home and am waiting for them be become hard.

My other favorite is Cadbury mini eggs. Yum!! :p

Kfamr
04-19-2003, 02:44 PM
I like the little malt ball type eggs? i think lol.... the come in all the different colors soeckeled have chocolate withe the crunchy stuff in the middle and a hard cnady colorful shell.. mmmm mmm:D

Cookiebaker
04-19-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I like the little malt ball type eggs? i think lol.... the come in all the different colors soeckeled have chocolate withe the crunchy stuff in the middle and a hard cnady colorful shell.. mmmm mmm:D

Yup! Those are dem Cadbury mini-eggs!! Yum!!!

micki76
04-19-2003, 03:35 PM
I too, am trying to wait patiently for my Peeps to dry out. LOL! Wonder how many people stale up their peeps before eating them?!?

And those Peanut Butter Eggs are dang-er-ous! They are very sneaky too. They keep disappearing. Wonder where they went... :eek:

On a sillier note, I still have a little tiny stuffed kitten I got in my Easter Basket when I was 8. His name is Kitty and just to let you know his age, I'm 35! I slept with this stuffy until I was 28. :rolleyes:

Here's a pic :D :
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p7d6e39b5ae2a9d48b721cfb5d0767bb2/fc4fe075.jpg

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-19-2003, 07:27 PM
My faves are PB Cups, Peeps, and SOME brands of jelly beans. That's about it. I am not much of a chocolate person, but a good ol' chocolate rabbit is always good.

cturtle
04-19-2003, 07:36 PM
I love jelly beans!!!! :D :D :D Except for some like licorice:( :( and cappaccino:( :( . Yuk those ones are so disgusting (no offense to anyone who likes them).