PDA

View Full Version : Eukanuba Tournament Tonight!

primabella
04-19-2003, 10:16 AM
Just letting everyone know that there is the tournament tonight at 8 pm EST on APL. :)

NYCbabi 13002
04-19-2003, 12:14 PM
Too bad my dog is not pure bred, I would enter her! She loves agility courses! She has it in her though ( she is a border collie/lab mix)

GoldenRetrLuver
04-19-2003, 12:46 PM
thanx! i hope the golden wins!:D

primabella
04-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by NYCbabi 13002
Too bad my dog is not pure bred, I would enter her! She loves agility courses! She has it in her though ( she is a border collie/lab mix)

This tournament is only a dog show. No agility involved. (in case you expected some)

*LabLoverKEB*
04-19-2003, 02:40 PM
Go Golden, Go Golden, Go Go Go Golden! LOL! As you can see, I hope the Golden Retriever wins!

Thanks for reminding me!:) ;)

NYCbabi 13002
04-19-2003, 03:34 PM
This tournament is only a dog show. No agility involved. (in case you expected some)

No, I know what it is, It is when you run them around the ring. I don't know why I said that, but I would enter in the Eukenuba Tournament, if I could only...:( :( :D

primabella
04-19-2003, 03:45 PM
Oh I see.

primabella
04-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Yaay! Sheltie got 3rd place in his group. Hehe, not bad. ;) I was rooting for Dallas though but the Toy Fox Terrier was cute. (this is the 1st dog show I've actual sat through and watched the WHOLE thing)

oodlesofpoodles
04-20-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by NYCbabi 13002

There are other agility clubs that you can enter your dog for competion and they do not have to be purebred, Also if you dog resembles the one of the breeds that she is mix with you can register with AKC in the ILP program The dog must be spayed or neutered to be registered under this program and once registered you can show in the AKC agility shows, the only competion you can not show in with this is conformation. here is the site for the information.

My sweet Noel is a mix and is going to be registered under this program as a belgian Malinious as she looks like this breed

I have tried three times to link it so go to www.akc.org click on registry then special registry programs then Indefinite Listing Privilages this will get you the info you need.

aly
04-20-2003, 09:05 AM
I LOVE Dallas!!!!! He's so gorgeous and I root for him every time I see him!

*LabLoverKEB*
04-20-2003, 11:26 AM
Dallas is just georgous! I just love the way he moves! He is just a spectacular looking dog!

I alss LOVED the English Springer Spaniel!

Does anyone know of any website that we can go to, and see pictures of the dogs? Thanks!

primabella
04-20-2003, 04:14 PM
Dallas is a gorgeous dog. :eek:

Sarah - At this page (http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/eukanuba/eukanuba.html) they are talking about the show. I think they have a photo of Dallas and some other dogs that ahve won in the past.

NYCbabi 13002
04-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Dallas was awesome...He moves like an angel!! He so deserved the Best in Show.

If he would have been 2nd best I would...I don't know, but Congrats to DALLAS!!!:D Good Luck in the future compititions!!:D

Dakota's Mommy
04-22-2003, 10:57 AM
I meant to watch it but ended up going to my neighbors house for a barbque they were having for his birthday. My friends watched it though and I heard that the boxer one first in thier groups, the dane came in 4th so she had to call to run it in (she's got 3 boxers)!

lute
04-22-2003, 11:02 AM
who won the show!!?? who got best in show!!??...i had to leave and go to the store....arg!!......so who won....if it was that Andy dog i just give up watching dog shows. he wins all the stinkin' time!!!:mad:

lovemyshiba
04-22-2003, 11:23 AM
The winner was a smooth fox terrier, I believe, and I don't remember his name.

The Shiba took third in her group--yay!!!!!!!!!!

primabella
04-22-2003, 03:03 PM
The Shiba took third in her group--yay!!!!!!!!!!

So did the Sheltie. Yaay! 3rd rocks! :p ;)