PDA

View Full Version : 100% FREE, UNLIMITED space, email accounts

kingrattus
04-18-2003, 11:20 PM
Want a FREE email account with unlimited space?
Well go here --> http://webmail.iahu.ca

Rob & I own this email server "@iahu.ca". We started it up because we were sick & tired of Hotmail's BS... now u have to pay, u get swamped with junk mail, u can only send tiny files.

You can keep ur other email accounts (I did) but I mostly rely on my @iahu.ca account.. I can send & receve large files (no limit)...

The email account works best with outlook, because you download the emails off our Hard Drives & on to yours, so if anything bad happeneds to our computer (like the Hard Drive dies) you will still have your emails on your computer... You don't have to worry about losing your account name is the Hard Drives fails, because we store the account names on 2 different computers.

If you just want to use our email accounts as a once in a while type thing (like only when u have to send large files or receve large files) thats fine, because we wont be deleting any user names without consent (unlike Hotmail)

If anyone needs any help just email me at [email protected] & I'll do my best to fix things.

And for people who already have an account with us, if you r being harassed by any form of emails contact [email protected] or me [email protected] & we'll put an end to it... We hate spam & so far I don't get any & I have been using this account for quite some time now & I have posted my email address to different websites & I still haven't gotten any spam. But like I said if u get any spam contact us right away so we can put a stop to it.

And any comments from curent users are welcomed, good & bad.

iceyshiver21
04-18-2003, 11:29 PM
I have a @iahu.ca account already, I love it when I can send huge emails and dont have to worry about trying to resize them. :D

weiner_teddy
04-18-2003, 11:34 PM
I have one too I LOVE IT!!

kingrattus
06-24-2003, 01:49 AM
I just fixed the link, I forgot it had changed... hehehe

binka_nugget
06-26-2003, 04:16 AM
ooo i'm joining! thx for the link