PDA

View Full Version : Operation Free Iraq-the movie!

RICHARD
04-18-2003, 01:10 PM
a talk show host did a segment on WHO would be cast in the
roles of some of the people that took part in the war.

let's see who WE can come up with.....

as many nominations as you like and a reason why.

Robert De Niro as baghdad bob.....
:D

mugsy
04-18-2003, 09:04 PM
Tim Robbins as Saddam! lol

Danny Glover as Franks! hehehe

Soledad
04-18-2003, 11:02 PM
They could get Bubbles the Chimp to play Shrub!:D

Cincy'sMom
04-18-2003, 11:12 PM
How about Eugene Levy as the Information Minister?

yorkster
04-19-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
How about Eugene Levy as the Information Minister?

PERFECT!!! :D :D :D

Pam
04-19-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Tim Robbins as Saddam! lol

Good one! LOL! :D :D :D

Soledad
04-20-2003, 03:16 AM
Robbins as Saddam? They don't look alike at all. Oh, I get it. Since he disagreed with the war he automatically loves Saddam. :rolleyes:

How clever.

I personally think Bubbles has the looks, range and depth to play our fearless leader. I guess I am not alone.

Bush or Chimp? (http://www.bushorchimp.com/index.html)

mugsy
04-20-2003, 08:54 AM
Ok Soledad, would Martin Sheen with his hair dyed and a moustache make you happier for Saddam Hussein?:rolleyes:

Pam
04-20-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
Ok Soledad, would Martin Sheen with his hair dyed and a moustache make you happier for Saddam Hussein?:rolleyes:

hehe! Keep 'em coming Mugsy! I do think you have a career as a casting director. :p

marysmerrycats
04-20-2003, 03:40 PM
I have not been a big Bush fan, but I don't think the comparison to a chimp is the right thing to say about our President...:rolleyes:

Soledad
04-20-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
I have not been a big Bush fan, but I don't think the comparison to a chimp is the right thing to say about our President...:rolleyes:

Ah, well. To each his own!

We get to live in a free country where we are allowed to poke fun of our leaders. In fact, it's a great American tradition! He's a president, not a king or a dictator.

I think someone should cast the guy who played Darth Vader as Dick Cheney.

marysmerrycats
04-20-2003, 11:57 PM
yes i know he is not a king or dictator... but he is trying to do whats right for this country, and no one is perfect...

RICHARD
04-21-2003, 11:04 AM
lets see,

we could get someone totally opinionated, confused, always trying to turn a funny thread into a miasma of nastyness, ill will and political constipation, also they should have the charisma i have in my small toe--that's who i cast to play susan sarandumb..........

i'll keep you all guessing...

;)

oh oh oh.....

remember that al gore COULD NOT EVEN WIN his home state so that automatically makes GWB an emperor, king, dictator and annointed person at the top of the food chain!

i mean gosh darn........
sound like someones been drinking wine, made with those same sour grapes that the fox turned down.

(that last sentence was brought to you by aesop and his fable factory!!!)

mugsy
04-21-2003, 09:31 PM
hmmmm.....

Soledad
04-22-2003, 12:35 AM
I wasn't making this thread nasty. You did that all on your own, RICHARD, by saying this about me:

we could get someone totally opinionated, confused, always trying to turn a funny thread into a miasma of nastyness, ill will and political constipation, also they should have the charisma i have in my small toe--that's who i cast to play susan sarandumb..........

You just can't help yourself! I find it enchanting that you're so hung up on me. I do pretty well for someone with no charisma. :p

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 12:49 AM
I'LL CUT OFF MY TOE AND SEND IT TOO YOU!

OBSESSION????

NICE PERFUME!

Soledad
04-22-2003, 01:47 AM
Oh, okay. I'll make sure to send you a lock of my hair so you can have a few whisps of intelligence and logic.;)

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Soledad
Oh, okay. I'll make sure to send you a lock of my hair so you can have a few whisps of intelligence and logic.;)

hate to shock your world but the intelligence and logic move along
the neuroglia and synaptic connections inside your head.

i'll pass on the hair, thank you.......the cat's shedding right now and it's more than i can handle.

you are a pretty decent person, with a sense of humor to boot.

what happened?

:confused:

marysmerrycats
04-22-2003, 03:09 PM
sheesh, back to your corners you two!
stop picking on each other LOL!:rolleyes: :p

RICHARD
04-22-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
sheesh, back to your corners you two!
stop picking on each other LOL!:rolleyes: :p

wanna referee?? lol

Soledad
04-22-2003, 03:53 PM
you are a pretty decent person, with a sense of humor to boot.
what happened?

I'm not sure, but I the doctors are running tests as we speak.