PDA

View Full Version : Ripleys adventure! yes again!

cali
04-18-2003, 11:30 AM
ok to start at the beginning if you remember Ripley following my mom scent straight in and around wal-mart. ok so a few days ago, my mom was at the health food store not far from here, since then we have had rain and sleet. today Ripley and perky got out of the yard behind my dad who was apparently blind. anyway perky just waited in the drivway for my dad to get back, meanwhile Ripley was off followed my moms scent right into the store, and greeted the lady who was closing up fo rthe night, he was not wearing is harrness wich has his tags because if he wears it too long, it rubs off his hair, anyway the lady took him home called the humane society gave them his tatoo # they did a check and called us, we came and picked him up from the lady Ripley found. now I just have to mention that if he were microchiped we would have had to pay a huge fine, and would not see him again until saterday.(point one for tatoo! ) anyway he has to have a amazing nose to smell where my mom was a few days and a few rains and sleets later. I mean he is not no bloodhound! I said to my mom that sit that dog is going into tracking! an dmaybe even search and rescue! with his nose we ought to make him use it! :P

oh yes he must have given the lady his "im starving, feed me" look cuz when we went to get him his tummy was so big he looked like he was going to pop! he ran a full flyball coarse after word but v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, s-l-o-w-l-y lol

cali
04-18-2003, 02:45 PM
bump**

cali
04-18-2003, 11:20 PM
*pout* nobody goin to reply? Ripley is upset now:(

popcornbird
04-19-2003, 02:16 AM
OMG Ripley! What a naughty doggy! Don't scare your mommy like that again! You could've gotten yourself in BIIIIIIG trouble! Lucky you for the tattoo! I'm glad you got home safely!