PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Pinhead...

Jack'sMom
04-18-2003, 10:08 AM
Here is my cat, Pinhead. Yes, Pinhead is her name. She got it because when she was little she used to do the craziest things...wait a minute, she still does! She's an indoor cat who goes outside with me every once in a while to play in the grass. She has a brother, Jack, a 5-year-old Rottweiler. He outweighs her by about 130 pounds, but she is still the Queen of the House!!

(These pictures are what I sent out for Christmas cards last year.)

trinity
04-18-2003, 10:13 AM
She is a real beauty....I think my Kunan may be staring at the computer for a while.....his heart is going to go pitter-patter....:)

K & L
04-18-2003, 10:18 AM
Isn't she gorgeous!

bluekat
04-18-2003, 10:32 AM
What a gorgeous cat!
he he, your pics make me wish that Christmas was here again, now!

krazyaboutkatz
04-18-2003, 11:17 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Jack'sMom. :D I'm sure you'll love it here. Pinhead is gorgeous. I love her fluffy coat and her coloring. :)

Barbara
04-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Welcome to PT Jack's mom. Pinhead is a beauty and you can see that she is a queen of the house:)
We want to see more of her and hear about the strange things she is still doing:) :D

Jack'sMom
04-18-2003, 12:45 PM
I'm so glad everyone likes Pinhead. She is such a good cat, but sometimes my husband and I wonder if she's gone a little psycho. My husband actually rescued her when she was just 4 months old (someone left her out in a rainstorm) and she was too young to bring to the shelter so he brought her home. That was about 6 years ago and she's been the Queen ever since.

When we brought Jack home a little over a year later she made it known to him with a little swat across his nose that she was the boss. She still gets him going every now and then. If Jack is following me into the bedroom when it's time for bed, she will hide around the corner and attack his butt then run away. Then, of course, Jack has to go and chase her all around the house! She also likes to hide behind the couch, just peeking out enough so that Jack can't get her.

She likes to sleep on me at night - the only time she will lay on me. I sleep on my side so she usually jumps up and falls asleep right on my hip or thigh. She is so wacky and crazy, but she keeps us laughing...and keeps Jack on his toes!!

Jack'sMom
04-18-2003, 12:46 PM
Here's another picture of Pinhead...

Jack'sMom
04-18-2003, 12:50 PM
And here's Jack, Pinhead's "big brother!"

kimlovescats
04-18-2003, 01:00 PM
What a gorgeous kitty Pinhead is!!!! Jack is a ham and a half as well! Love the pic of him sitting in the chair! TOO CUTE!
Welcome to PT, and keep those pictures coming!

Kim and all:D

Vermontcat
04-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Jack's Mom! I love the pics of your cat and dog.:)
You should post Jack's pic in Dog General too so all the dog people can admire him too(I am sure that Anna66 will like him since she has a Rottie named Angus);)

ChrisH
04-18-2003, 01:12 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:)
Pinhead is just beautiful :) and Jack is so handsome!! I love that picture! :)

Christine

jenluckenbach
04-18-2003, 01:41 PM
Welcome to Pet talk. Thank you for introducing us to Jack and Pinhead. She is just wonderful!

Jessica12345
04-18-2003, 01:44 PM
hello and a warm welcome to pet talk!:)

wow, pinhead (funny name! lol) is just stunning! Jack is a real cutie, too. lol cute pics.:D thanks for sharing them!

Jack'sMom
04-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Vermontcat,

I have fallen in love with your signature (I think) below your post. The cat looking through the hole - that is so great! I have already e-mailed that to all my cat-loving friends!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-18-2003, 02:14 PM
Pinhead, what a lovely coat and colouring you have! And Jack is such a handsome brother too - I love Rotties - I think they are real gentle giants and are sadly misunderstood by many people!

I just wonder how long that chair will hold out under his weight - theyr'e not exactly lightweights.

Definately shows what a "little madam" Pinhead is that she dominates such a big biy, and also what a big softie he must be!

Welcome to PetTalk!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-18-2003, 07:43 PM
HOW ADORABLE! She's very very very CUTE!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Jack'sMom
When we brought Jack home a little over a year later

Seems to me that Jack is Pinhead's little brother - but is a really big little brother. ;) :)

I've got that same dilemma. My "big" brother is actually shorter (smaller) than I am, and my "little" brother is much taller (bigger) than I am. ;) :)

Oh, and Pinhead is beautiful, and I love her name. :D

And Jack is so cute on his chair. ;) :)

carole
04-21-2003, 03:01 PM
What a beautiful cat pinhead is, she has gorgeous markings, i am sure she gets that lovely big white bib dirty though, lol, and the doggie is so cute as well, welcome to this lovely site, you will enjoy it for sure.:) ;)

PayItForward
04-21-2003, 03:04 PM
Great pictures. I love her name, you don't hear of many 'pinhead' kitties !!

Welcome to Pet Talk (Watch out it's addictive)

NoahsMommy
04-21-2003, 03:59 PM
They are both so cute! I love that picture of Pinhead sitting out on the grass....very nice. :)

Welcome to Pet Talk! :D