PDA

View Full Version : My poor little Bitty!

cocker_luva
04-18-2003, 07:44 AM
My poor little Itty Bitty, last night when I went upstairs to feed my Betta I found her on the floor, DEAD! She must have jumped out of her tank, hit the dresser and fell 3 feet to the floor! I am so sad, I wrote a poem about her and had a dream about her too. I miss her so much.

Jessica12345
04-18-2003, 01:35 PM
oh my! im sooo sorry to hear of this!:( poor little bitty. It sounds like she was much loved, and she will always be remembered. Now though Im sure she is happy swimming around on the RB with all her new fishy friends, healthy as ever. Again im very sorry to hear of your loss. stay strong and take care. May Bitty R.I.P.

:(

cocker_luva
04-18-2003, 06:11 PM
She was very much loved indeed. The only other fish I had was a goldfish and she died after 4 years. :(

Jessica12345
04-18-2003, 08:15 PM
aww. again im very sorry, about your bitty and your goldfish!:(

wolfsoul
04-30-2003, 09:30 PM
Oh no, that's terrible :( I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :( Would you mind posting the poem? I would love to hear it :)

slick
05-05-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Oh no, that's terrible :( I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :( Would you mind posting the poem? I would love to hear it :)

Yes, I'd love to read the poem as well. Sorry about Itty Bitty. May you RIP little one. Swim happily forever with your goldfish friend. Hugs and prayers to you cocker_luva.

allanimalswelcome
05-07-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm so sorry! It's awful to go through a pet's death. I hope little Bitty is happy up over Rainbow Bridge.

~Rachel