PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstorms

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-17-2003, 12:51 PM
Is anyone's dog afraid of storms? Abby is, she sat by my legs and cried... it was constant crying for like 10 minutes... poor doggy..

Rottieluver45
04-17-2003, 01:06 PM
Our dogs aren`t.But when is rains PJ never wants to go outside and get wet so he goes to the batrhroom in the house.

Dakota's Mommy
04-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Yes, our girls woke us up one morning when we got a bad storm and they didn't want to leave our side until they absolutely had to! We've really only had one really bad one though since we've had them!

ramanth
04-17-2003, 01:50 PM
Kia is not afraid of storms, but if I'm anxious or upset due to a tornado, then she'll whine and try to give me kisses.

Logan
04-17-2003, 01:54 PM
Murphy can't hear, so she isn't bothered at all. Honey, who is afraid of most everything, is not affected in the least by fireworks or thunderstorms. But, I answered "yes" because Lilly will just about put her whole 100 pound self in my lap at the first burst of thunder. Poor baby........she is a "skeerdy cat" when it comes to thunder!!! :)

todd
04-18-2003, 01:29 AM
yes my cat hids in the batchroom sink when it storms.

iceyshiver21
04-18-2003, 01:50 AM
None of my pets are

Kfamr
04-18-2003, 02:17 AM
They don't really care. lol.

boscibo
04-18-2003, 02:47 AM
We have three dogs, but only Gandy hates storms. He likes to be outdoors most of the time, but when the thunder starts he comes inside and usually goes down into the basement, to his sleeping place under the stairs. But night before last we had a thunderstorm, he came in, went downstairs for like 2 seconds and came back up. Then he followed me around the house until the thunder stopped.

The other two dogs and all three cats don't mind thunder at all.

primabella
04-18-2003, 07:18 AM
Mickey has his first thunderstorm the other night and he only barked at the thunder when it woke him up. lol - he was grumpy ;) Other than that, I think he handled it pretty well.

RockyRoad
04-18-2003, 08:59 AM
Lady is VERY scared of thunderstorms. Once she was so scared that she busted open my dad's LOCKED door just for company! Poor pup.:(
Whenever there is a thunderstorm, she whines and runs around. I always sit with her and pet her to ease her fear.

bluekat
04-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Bluberry doesn't care about storms, I sometimes pick him up to look out the window, he seems interested in it.
I am kind of afraid of storms, especially when its in the afternoon. Well, I'm not afraid of them, I just hate it in the afternoon. I'd rather it be at night when I'm sleeping. I'm afraid if the power suddenly goes out.