PDA

View Full Version : I am going to see Kenny Chesney

CountryWolf07
04-17-2003, 12:01 PM
*giggles* That's right! May 2! 8th row, ON THE FLOOR! WHOO HOO! My online friend invited me, and he begged me to go, lmao.. so I just gave up and decided on going. I only have to pay $80.. I am so excited.. this is my 3rd time seeing Kenny... his concert is in TOLEDO, OHIO.. at the Savage Hall, hehe.. I'm pumped! It's only 45 mins away! I also will see him again on July 10 at Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.. outside of Cleveland.. ;)

I had to tell you guys.. :) I'm really happy..

Rottieluver45
04-17-2003, 12:03 PM
You`re soooo lucky!! Can I beg you to take me? :D Have fun!!

ramanth
04-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Country Wolf! You need to come to the Findlay Dog park with us sometime! :D

Have fun seeing Kenny again you lucky..... girl! (I would say something else but this is a kid friendly board. ;) lol! :p )

Toledo isn't that far from me.... maybe I should crash the concert. ;)

lovemyshiba
04-17-2003, 12:52 PM
Good for you!!
I'm sure you will enjoy the show!!

slleipnir
04-17-2003, 12:56 PM
Neato :D I've actually never heard any of his music :x Well, one of his songs was on the voting thing for our prom dance thingie. Sounds exciting :D Have fun

Dakota's Mommy
04-17-2003, 01:47 PM
How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

sammi
04-17-2003, 03:03 PM
You will have fun again!!!! Please post about the time you went to the first concert. That was such a cool story. PLEASE??;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-17-2003, 05:38 PM
FUN!!!!! Bring me next time... :rolleyes:

anna_66
04-17-2003, 06:36 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage08/11.gif

Kim is right, it would be great if you, Anna & Rosie could come to the park with us sometime!

weiner_teddy
04-17-2003, 07:57 PM
NO WAY!! You are sooooo lucky! I want to go see him in concert so bad. He is my favorite singer. My brother and his girlfriend got to go 2 years ago, I was VERY jealous!:p :D

RubyMutt
04-17-2003, 08:04 PM
Woo Hoo!! Have fun! :D I love concerts :)
My boyfriend and I are going to go see my favorite band, Everclear, next month. I can't wait! It'll be my fourth time seeing them :)

iceyshiver21
04-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by weiner_teddy
NO WAY!! You are sooooo lucky! I want to go see him in concert so bad. He is my favorite singer. My brother and his girlfriend got to go 2 years ago, I was VERY jealous!:p :D

When I saw the title of the post I knew youd post...:eek:

HAVE FUN!!

primabella
04-17-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
My online friend invited me, and he begged me to go, lmao.. so I just gave up and decided on going.

Are you sure it wasn't more of an "OMG, CAN I COME?!?" ;)

Have fun! :D

CountryWolf07
04-18-2003, 11:07 AM
lol...

bad news.. but i'm not sad or mad about it.. nor dissapointed..

I am not going.. LOL.. I thought about it more.. and also, my online friend was "using me", because he wanted me to PAY for the entire thing, and I told him forget it..cause' I knew I was going to get into this mess and, I didn't want to spend $, ALOT of $ for two tickets, and I have my car insurance and cell phone bill coming up.. and I have 6 weeks left of school.. so.. forget Toledo.. but I am definitely going to the Cleveland concert in July.. :)

So sorry guys! LOL I didn't mean to excite y'all about it!

Cincy'sMom
04-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Sorry it didn't work out for you :(
Come to the Dog Park!
I didn't know he was going to be in Toledo...hmmmm.....too bad that is the weekend of the show Ralph is chroeographing. Oh well, I don't really have $160 laying around either!
Come to the Dog Park!