PDA

View Full Version : Tubalina is STILL AVAILABLE!

kimlovescats
04-17-2003, 10:46 AM
Yep, I am not letting the lady adopt Tubalina as originally planned. I found out yesterday that she planned to have her DECLAWED!!!! She has nice antique furniture she doesn't want scratched.... well, guess what? It's not gonna get scratched because she's not getting my 2 kittens!!!!:mad:

HayleyRosie
04-17-2003, 11:11 AM
I am so happy that Tubalina will keep her claws!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-17-2003, 11:18 AM
I'm so happy you're being so thorough in who you adopt to.

Now not only will she keep her claws, but she can be Tubalina again instead of Midnight Lace. ;) :rolleyes: :D I mean, Midnight Lace is a nice name and all, but Tubalina just sounds more "fun" to me. :)

Thanks for taking such good care of her and the other kittens. :)

kimlovescats
04-17-2003, 11:27 AM
Yes, she is Tubalina again and she is a little stinker!!! She is a wild child... always running full speed and attacking anything and everything! Quite extraordinary for her small stature!!! :eek:

NoahsMommy
04-17-2003, 11:50 AM
I am so glad you found out!!!!! Thank goodness!

I love the name Tubalina...in fact, I borrowed that name the other day for my full figured Olivia. ;) Shhhh...don't tell her. :)

Vermontcat
04-17-2003, 12:54 PM
Kim I am glad you are not letting that "Declawer" have her. I think Tubalina really wants to stay in your house because she knows Amber and Dexter are staying.;)
I think you have to post some recent photos of them now!:)(Claws and all)

catland
04-17-2003, 12:57 PM
Yay for Tubalina.

Maybe you could recommend that this person go to a shelter and get a cat that is already declawed.

krazyaboutkatz
04-18-2003, 12:17 AM
I'm so glad that you found out this lady's intentions before she did anything to this sweet little kitten. Will you be keeping Tubalina as well?

jenluckenbach
04-18-2003, 05:59 AM
OK........Tubalina MUST go to a pet talker!!! Someone who can keep us posted and never change her name and let her be a REAL cat......So, who's it gonna be? HUH? We'll get Mugsy to plan an animal transoprt for us so she can travel across the county, so who's going to volunteer?:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

bluekat
04-18-2003, 10:34 AM
I'm so glad you found out and decided to keep her!

Vermontcat
04-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
OK........Tubalina MUST go to a pet talker!!! Someone who can keep us posted and never change her name and let her be a REAL cat......So, who's it gonna be? HUH? We'll get Mugsy to plan an animal transoprt for us so she can travel across the county, so who's going to volunteer?:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
I nominate you Jen!
;) You only have one black cat who looks like a long-hair so you need to add a short haired black cat to your family!:)
Unless T&P's Mom visits Kim in her travels and decides that Tubalina really was meant for her.:)

jenluckenbach
04-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
I nominate you Jen!

Well, I nominate YOU as you have the least amount of cats here>:p

BastetsMum
04-19-2003, 05:58 AM
I nominate ME! *laughs*

I would love to take her but I live in Australia :(

She sounds like her and my wild child would get along beautifully!

catmandu
04-19-2003, 09:47 AM
There is a place for her at the lost cats Hotel and sanctuary and we value Cats over Furniture! Its just that I am in Canada , and we need to figure out the logistics! Moose will hide as kittens seem to use the Big Fellow as a scratching post!

lailamara
04-19-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
we value Cats over Furniture!
We had a friend who had bought a new leather couch. Within minutes of delivery their cat was on it , claws in, merrily scratching away. The end of this tale will warm the hearts of Pet Talkers. He phoned the store back had them take back the couch . The cat's happiness was more important and he was not about to spend time and energy yelling at the cat about a couch.:cool: :D :)