PDA

View Full Version : Elenore

jackiesdaisy1935
04-17-2003, 08:38 AM
Good Morning Elenore, my, what a pretty little girl you are. I just love those photos of you, such expressive eyes you have. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion to your family and friends and one can tell you are much loved. It sounds like your Grandparents think you are something special too, lol all those toys to play with.
Congratulations dear, sweet Elenore Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

anna_66
04-17-2003, 08:47 AM
You are such a cutie pie Ellie! You are the perfect "angel"!

I can understand why your humans can see the changes in your facial expressions & how you feel, I can see the difference in your pictures:D

I hope you get lots of fun, treats and love on this, your special day!

missprissy
04-17-2003, 09:09 AM
Oh little Ellie, you are one beeeooooaautiful doggie, what a wonderfully sweet expression you have! You sound like the most excellent little friend - a real lover girl. Congrats to gorgeous and adorable Ellie Our Awesome Little White Dog of the Day!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
04-17-2003, 11:20 AM
Sweet Ellie, what a perfectly precious little angel pupster you are! How lucky can one family be??? You are simply a joyful, gentle spirit and yes, your Mommy's soulmate for life! I think any doggie would envy your happy, active, love filled life!!:) Your parents, grandparents, and furry friends Molly and Henry are so very blessed to have such an adorable, loyal and lovable best friend! Now make sure your humans spoil you rotten today! (Though I'm sure they do that every single day!!:D) Congratulations to you dear Ellie. You are truly a most beautiful and deserving Dog of the Day!!:) Enjoy your great day of honor, sweetheart and all my best to your playpals Molly and Harry

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Elenore
What a cute, if slightly reluctant, angel you are! I'm so glad you came to visit us today and be our special Dog of the Day, sweetie. :D

Logan
04-17-2003, 02:04 PM
What a darling girl!!!! :) Elenore, even if you weren't wearing those wings, I would mark you as an angel anyway!!! Congratulations, sweetie, friend of many, for being such a perfect Dog of the Day!!! :)

sammi
04-17-2003, 02:44 PM
Congtatulations of being Dog of the Day!! I hope you are enjoying your special day.
Sounds like you have it made with a toy box not only at home, but at your grandparents too!!:D

You are very sweet looking little girl!!:)

K9karen
04-17-2003, 03:24 PM
Oh Ellie..what an adorable, sweet, little angel you are! And most importantly, Mommy's true, loving soulmate!!! Lots of smooches and hugs on your very special, happy day!

lizbud
04-17-2003, 07:12 PM
Dearest Elenore,

First let me say that I love your name sweetheart. It's a
beautiful "old fashioned" name that denotes sweetness,charm
and grace. Thats YOU sweetie. :) Happy congratulations to
you on your special day of honor today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
I wish you years of joy & good health with your loving family.

Dogz
04-17-2003, 08:11 PM
:)Good Afternoon, Elenor!!! You are such a cutie! Look at those ears... I don't know why, but I can't stop fussing over them! Your picture is soooooo adorable, and lookat that little halo! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!!! :)

Rachel
04-17-2003, 08:24 PM
Ellie, you are just delightful! What a spunky little girl we have filling the most demanding position of Dog of the Day. I always thought that if I ever needed to name another girl dog who came into my life, I would name her Abby. But after meeting you, the name Ellie just jumped out at me. Heehee, you little scamp!