PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life of a dog.

DogFan77
07-10-2001, 08:28 PM
I will tell you what my dog did on last Sunday.

7:00am=He comes upstairs to wake me up. To wake me up he licks my face then sits on my head. I get up.7:30am= We both eat breckfast. When he is done he goes up to the computer room and lays on the bed. I get on the computer and he falls asleep untill 9:00am. Then when he gets up I take him for a walk. At 9:30am we go inside for a rest. At 10:00am I go to my friends house, Tiger loves to come over to Kelly's house. We stay over there until 2:00pm. When we are over at Kelly's house he likes to play with her cat. When we go home he plays with his toys until 3:00pm. Then we watch t.v for an hour. At 4:00 I go back on the computer. Then at 5:00pm we go on another walk. At 6:00pm It's dinner time! Then after dinner we usually do things inde like play with his balls. Tiger and me always watch Animal Planet at 7:00pm. At 9:00pm my little tired dog goes to bed while I rub his belly. That's my dogs day on a Sunday. (I rounded the times to the nearest time lke 5:00 or 12:30) What does your dog do on a weekend? :cool: