PDA

View Full Version : All in a day's work

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-17-2003, 04:50 AM
Thought you might enjoy hearing about my recent work "oopsies"

Some background:
Ally has a scruffy fluffy ball which came off a much larger toy. When she playes with it, she always ends up in trouble, cos it lands too close to our flat-screen TV, and my hubby has a fit!
Every time I throw the toy away Ally digs it back out of the trash.
The other morning I was leaving for work and I saw it lying there - as Ally was no-where to be seen I picked it up and put it in my laptop bag, intending to throw it in the large trash outside - of course I forgot!

Then things got interesting........

Later that day I am in a meeting (internal - no clients - thank goodness). I pull out my proposal file and this scruffy hairy toy FLIES accross the room and lands on the middle of the boardroom table. Needless to say I got a couple of funny looks!

10 minutes later, we break during my presentation to make some notes on the whiteboard. (This was a run-through for an external meeting next week).

My screen saver kicks in, and treats the entire office staff to a screenshow of Ally in various cute kitten poses!

So if they havent already got the message from my desk full of pictures I am sure my colleagues now know how much I luv my furkid!

jenluckenbach
04-17-2003, 05:46 AM
:D :D LOL:D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-17-2003, 09:42 AM
That is so funny! :D :D

catmandu
04-17-2003, 09:49 AM
OOPS! I just hope that the Managemnt of your Company is also among the enlightened and loves Cats as well!

kimlovescats
04-17-2003, 10:50 AM
How funny!!!! Hey, you are a PROUD mom and not afraid to show it!!! :D :D :D

NoahsMommy
04-17-2003, 03:05 PM
hee hee!!! Too funny!! :)