PDA

View Full Version : Never fails!

iceyshiver21
04-16-2003, 09:54 PM
Everytime I clean the litter box it never fails that I turn around to see bluey already dirtying it up again!! :eek: :rolleyes: :p
Anybody elses cat do this, or is mine the only naughty one?

BastetsMum
04-17-2003, 12:39 AM
Yup. I think its a guaranteed kitty trait :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-17-2003, 01:24 AM
OH YES!!! :rolleyes:

Tinky waits outside the laundry room while I'm in there cleaning them..... and as soon as i'm through she hops in there and dirties it up ...... NAWTEE GIRL!!:D

Nomilynn
04-17-2003, 02:03 AM
Nutmeg will wait until I've cleaned the first one, and then go. So at least she doens't wait until all four are done. I can catch her mess before I close up the bag. Bassett and Tilly avoid the whole operation, and usually don't have to go RIGHT away.. :)

Barbara
04-17-2003, 04:11 AM
Of course. Everyone wants a clean litterbox:D

They also ask me to clean it (certain inquisitive meow) and wait until I'm done, then....

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-17-2003, 04:24 AM
In the immortal words of John Cage (from Ally McBeal) - "I like a clean bowl!!!!)

BTW IF I get another kittie it will be a recue orangie, and will be called Biscuit (Fans of Ally McBeal should be glad to know that Biscuit and Ally will finally get together!)

Ally does not even have the good grace to wait until I have finished scooping - she gets in and "helps" - OH DEAR!!!

Shaolin
04-17-2003, 08:37 AM
It's not the litter box that bugs me; it's that everytime I sweep the floor of litter he has dragged out, he insists on going right back in, doing his thing, and bringing more litter onto the floor. Me and my mop have become one. :)

Logan
04-17-2003, 09:16 AM
Yup! It happens here too!! :p

moosmom
04-17-2003, 09:18 AM
My cats gather around me when I'm scooping boxes, waiting to christen the clean box.

kimlovescats
04-17-2003, 10:51 AM
You should have all my kitties!!! They stand in line waiting to be the first to do "the honors"!!! Sometimes one or more are trying to go while I am still trying to scoop or add litter!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

marysmerrycats
04-17-2003, 11:16 AM
My cats gather around me when I'm scooping boxes, waiting to christen the clean box.

yep, same here!:confused: :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-17-2003, 11:23 AM
Tubby used to "help" me clean the litter boxes, and of course he had to be the first one in after a cleaning. I think he just wanted to be sure and mark "his" territory. But evidently that need has waned with his advancing years because now I usually clean the litter boxes all by myself - with no help from anybody. :( ;) :D

ramanth
04-17-2003, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah... and Zam waits until I'm taking the bag to the dumpster and when I come back there is an extra stinky pile half covered! :eek: :mad: :p

wolflady
04-17-2003, 11:50 AM
LOL LOL I can relate!! My husband or I will be scooping the litterboxes, and many times Marius and/or Scooter will be waiting right there, so as soon as we're done...they jump right in!

Marius also has this nasty habit of waiting until the "purrfect" time to lay a nasty pile...and it's usually when we start cooking in the kitchen, or if friends come for a visit! :o :eek: :rolleyes: LOL LOL Nawtee boyz!!!

NoahsMommy
04-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Its funny, Noah used to be the one that would immediately jump in. Now, Basil is my little inspector and Noel is the first to jump in. ;) Too funny!

iceyshiver21
04-17-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by wolflady

Marius also has this nasty habit of waiting until the "purrfect" time to lay a nasty pile...and it's usually when we start cooking in the kitchen, or if friends come for a visit! :o :eek: :rolleyes: LOL LOL Nawtee boyz!!!

Yes I can really relate to that!