PDA

View Full Version : cool christain band messgae board

lute
04-16-2003, 04:52 PM
here is a cool message board. the band is called Disciple. they are from Merryville,tennisee. so if your kids want to get on a message board,and your scared of what they are gonna see and hear on a message board. do not worry. i have been to this message board for a long time and have not ever seen a bad thing said on there.please check it out!!!

www.disciplerocks.com

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-16-2003, 06:22 PM
:cool:
It is refreshing to come across a nice clean place on the internet!!

Just like coming across PET TALK!!!:D :D

Cookiebaker
04-16-2003, 07:48 PM
:o I'm a little confused....I can't seem to get "into" this site. All I see is a black screen with "disciple" and can't go anywhere from there. Am i missing something?? :confused:

Paul
04-17-2003, 08:42 AM
   The Disciple website uses javascript on that black page with their logo to launch a flash-based page which is their website.

Many people do not have Macromedia Flash installed. Or they do not have the right version. Your security settings or your firewall may be set to prevent javascript and or flash from working. Popup blocking software may prevent their website from working. Some web browsers do not support javascript.

This thread should be in the marketplace forum. Soon, I will move it there.

Paul

lute
04-18-2003, 03:14 PM
i'm glad you are going there. it really is a cool place to be. i am on there just about as often as i am here...lol