HI guys,

I think I missed the thread ....

How is Ti and Miley going Sasvermont?

Rachel
04-16-2003, 07:57 AM
Yup, I need an uppydate as well.

sasvermont
04-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Since I have a ton of things to do today, I will make it brief.

My house is divided into two and each one resides in a half. I let them mingle when I am around and have a hold on the squirt bottle.

Ti likes Miley and wants to play. Miley hates Ti and attacks him. Ti fights right back. They are both getting better, but for these two cats, a slow introduction seems to be better than tossing them together as I had hoped to do and had actually tried.

I am hoping that the kitten in June will change the pecking order a little and let Miley be by herself with me....and Ti and Juni, the new kitty can play.

Gotta run.

:rolleyes:

Christiansmommy
04-17-2003, 08:40 AM
Well i am glad that they are getting better, even if it is only a little bit :) Cute name...Juni...i like it :) I think the new kitten should help the situation...Miley may see how much fun Ti and Juni have, she may stop her shananagans :)
Good luck and more pics whenever you get time...even if they arent in the same photo together ;)

Robyn

Logan
04-17-2003, 09:15 AM
OOoooooooooh, Robyn! The new picture in your signature is wonderful with Dandy and Christian!!!! :)

SAS.....sorry to get sidetracked. Sounds like you're doing the right thing with Miley and Ti! Those girls can get a little fussy. Believe me, I know, because Mimi is exactly the same way with Butter, as I have told you before.

Logan