PDA

View Full Version : I am so much trouble with Pickles

Miss Meow
04-15-2003, 08:27 PM
I was vacuuming last night and phhhhhhhtttttt, his favourite toy somehow travelled from several feet away (I'm sure it was that far ...) and got sucked into the vaccum cleaner. Oops. I cleaned the dust bag last week so the toy is no doubt right at the bottom of the bag, covered in dust and fluff and dead spiders and god knows what else hangs out in there. And I'm not getting it! I am sneaking home via the pet store and hoping they have another one!

Vio&Juni
04-16-2003, 02:24 AM
:D Nicole, this happened to me too, but I took it out (brrrrrrh), washed it and gave it back to Juni. She felt she had to wash it herself too - it smelled strange, I guess.

HayleyRosie
04-16-2003, 05:44 AM
I hope she likes the new one just as much.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
I was vacuuming last night and phhhhhhhtttttt, his favourite toy somehow travelled from several feet away (I'm sure it was that far ...)

:D :D Hopefully the new one will be ok, but he might just pout a little bit to get as much sympathy from you as possible. ;) :D

Miss Meow
04-16-2003, 08:37 PM
He got two new replacement toys and I gave them to Tabasco first to get some scent back on them! He's a happy boy again :)

Vio, you are far braver than I!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-16-2003, 09:24 PM
poor little toy.....:(

J/K *LOL*

I am glad the new toy is being accepted!! And I am glad Pickles is not giving you too hard a time for vaccuming up his FAVORITE toy http://www.thecatspalace.com/forum/images/smiles/nono.gif

jenluckenbach
04-17-2003, 05:57 AM
OY ! Bad cat meowmie......you should have braved the deepest darkest depths for your baby's favorite toy..... SHAME on you !!!:p

j/k

kimlovescats
04-17-2003, 11:32 AM
snicker, snicker..... all's well that ends well!!!:D

Barbara
04-20-2003, 08:10 AM
I missed this thread. I am so glad it had a happy ending. Frodo went to Sauron's place to save the world. We would do it for a cat toy:D ;) :p