PDA

View Full Version : vacation

HoRsELUvR
04-15-2003, 07:21 AM
I am going to England this week.i know some people have alredy had spring break,but did any1 else go or are going anywhere?i know some people posted threads about it.

bluekat
04-15-2003, 06:05 PM
No, I'm not going anywhere, but I wish I were. I love going on vacation. You're lucky, I want to go to England too, its so nice there. Have a fun&safe trip!

Desert Arabian
04-15-2003, 06:19 PM
Have fun! I my relatives live in Cambridge, and my aunt goes to Cambridge University. England is so pretty, you'll love it. :D

Spring break starts on Thursday for me, mom and I are going to Kentucky and Tennessee...all horsey stuff (KY Horse Park, Keenland, etc.). I want to go to the Rolex, but we will be in Tennesee that weekend, oh well.

RockyRoad
04-15-2003, 06:37 PM
OMG you're going to England...and you're not taking me?!?! Oh don't worry, I can fit in most standard suitcases, it shouldn't be a hastle. ;)
LUCKY!!

Anyhoot, vacation starts this Thursday for us, so that makes tomorrow our last day of school. :D (Well for a week)
Besides the PA Pet Talk meeting, we aren't going anywhere for the break. More time for Pet Talk! :D