PDA

View Full Version : Misty why can't you just eat dog food?

Lando
04-14-2003, 10:19 PM
Hi everyone. I have been having this problem ever since I got my dog. She will not eat any type of dog food, but instead she eats my cats food. We got her from a friend and they fed her cat food when she was little and so now thats all she eats!!! How stupid can they be. I have tried mixing dog food in with cat food, but it doesn't work. I even tried taking the cat food away and placing it someone where Misty couldn't reach but the cats could. I left dog food by her bed, but she still didn't eat it. THis is a major problem. What can I do! I know this isn't healthy for her, but she refuses to eat any dog food!!PLease help!!

Kfamr
04-14-2003, 10:29 PM
I'm pretty sure if you keep her dog food out, and cat food our of her reach she'd get hungry enough to eat her dog food..

gkristian
04-15-2003, 03:54 AM
I agree with Kfamr. She will get hungry and when there's nothing there she will start eating the dog food.

SnowballPuppieDog
04-15-2003, 02:07 PM
;) hey my dog doews that but she also ests anthying. but i am gonna say keep the cat food awayfrom her an dput her dog food down an dwhne she gets hungry she will eat it i think that maybe you should change the type of food ???? maybe she does not like that taste:confused: who knows if only we cluld read dogs minds every thing might be a little easier :D :D