PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Buddy (Dalmatian)

Tom&Pam
04-14-2003, 08:19 PM
This is Buddy as a puppy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pe61aac438e4f17a31683b7d6506935e9/fc563b0e.jpg

Cookiebaker
04-14-2003, 08:21 PM
Awwwwww!! Buddy is ADORABLE!!! And welcome to pettalk, Tom&Pam!! I hope you like it here! :D

Cincy'sMom
04-14-2003, 08:59 PM
HE's SOOOO CUTE!!! Love the spotty dogs!!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk! More pictures, please :)

captain
04-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - A fellow spotty lover!!!

Welcome!

I have 2 Dallies - Captain (4.5 year male) and Ruby (1.5 year female).

See thread ..... http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24440

BOY OH BOY .... Yoo Hoooo DeliDog ........ come an see this beautiful boy!!!

mugsy
04-14-2003, 09:28 PM
How cute is he??? I love all puppies so it's not too tough, but I love that tail! hehehe

Welcome aboard and I look forward to more pictures.

wolfsoul
04-14-2003, 09:40 PM
Awww, how adorable! Welcome to you and your spotty fella!

wolf_Q
04-15-2003, 12:46 AM
What a precious picture!!!!!! :D :D :D

delidog
04-15-2003, 05:38 AM
Captain,
Thanks for the Heads Up!!!!
Isn't he Just Beautiful!!!!!
Agree with Mugsy!!! Love that Tail!!!!and Those Ears!!!!!!
AND THOSE SPOTS!!!!!

Welcome Buddy and Family!!!;) :) :D

anna_66
04-15-2003, 09:29 AM
How cute:D And look at that expression on his face, priceless!

Tina
04-15-2003, 09:46 AM
Buddy is just too cute!! Welcome to Pet Talk!:D :D

ramanth
04-15-2003, 11:04 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Buddy is a cutie! Thanks for sharing! :)

Pam
04-15-2003, 11:26 AM
Mirror, mirror on the wall who is fairest of them all? Buddy is!! :D How very cute and we hope to see more! ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-15-2003, 11:28 AM
WOW.!!!
That picture looks like a portoriate.. or a painting!!!
what a wonderful PUPPY picture you captured!!
Buddy is stunning!!!!:D
*KISSES* for Buddy!

lovemyshiba
04-15-2003, 01:06 PM
What a cutie!!!!
Buddy is so adorable--more pictures please:)

primabella
04-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Buddy is adorable!

Cisco's Mom
04-15-2003, 02:43 PM
OMG!!! Look at all those spots!

Welcome to Pet Talk:D

Dakota's Mommy
04-15-2003, 03:21 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER SPOTTIE!!!!!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, hello and welcome! I love your pic and can't wait to see more. My name is Christy and I own a few spotties too! Destiny is our 14 month old dalmation, Dakota is our 10 month old Harlequin Great Dane, and Sierra is our 3 month old Black Lab Mix! We hope that you enjoy it here and many of us are so glad to have another spottie around!

Tom&Pam
04-15-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Dakota's Mommy
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER SPOTTIE!!!!!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Christy and I own a few spotties too! Destiny is our 14 month old dalmation, Dakota is our 10 month old Harlequin Great Dane, and Sierra is our 3 month old Black Lab Mix!

Christy,
I give you a lot of credit. How can you possibly handle 3 puppies, not only puppies, but big puppies, at one time? They are all 3 definately still babies. Do you have any furniture left? (Just kidding) How much do each of them weigh? (Or a combined weight will do).
Pam

RubyMutt
04-15-2003, 09:37 PM
That photo is so adorable!! I love how his reflection is looking right into the camera! Too cute!! :D He is gorgeous! :)

Tom&Pam
04-15-2003, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom&Pam
[B]Christy,
I give you a lot of credit.
PS Forgot to say that your puppies are beautiful!

Logan
04-16-2003, 11:39 AM
Well, Buddy is adorable!!! You'll have to share many more "spotty" pictures now that we have a little taste!!! :D

Dakota's Mommy
04-17-2003, 02:51 PM
Well lets see! All these weights are from about a months ago (when we got Sierra). Destiny weighed in at about 43 lbs., Dakota was about 105-110 (probably much more now, she grows so quickly), and Sierra was about 11 lbs. at the vet a couple of weeks ago!

As for the furniture, they've really only chewed on the edges of the coffee table and never touched anything else as far as furniture until about a month ago when Destiny and Dakota were home for 3 hours alone and destroyed the arm of the loveseat. So, while waiting to be fixed, I have put a blanket over it to avert any future damage to the area until it gets fixed. It won't look that great once it does get fixed but I think we might be able to piece it back together. Needless to say, Sierra got her own kennel that night so that Destiny could go back into her's while we're gone. Dakota's usually fine left out as long as she's alone and Destiny's not starting anything! I'm so glad that we haven't gotten new furniture yet though, not until we've had them awhile, they're fully used to us, and I know they won't destroy it (plus we have to wait for the funds for the furniture)!

And thank you! I'll let them know what you think!

tatsxxx11
04-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Talk about seeing "spots!!":D What a beautiful pup you are sweet Buddy! Hope he's doing well with his pain issues...have you tried a doggie chiropractor yet? So glad to have you with us, Tom, Pam and Buddy!:)

Tom&Pam
04-17-2003, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE][never touched anything else as far as furniture until about a month ago when Destiny and Dakota were home for 3 hours alone and destroyed the arm of the loveseat.
I'm so glad that we haven't gotten new furniture yet though, not until we've had them awhile, they're fully used to us, and I know they won't destroy it ]

When Buddy was 2 to 3 years old, my sister stopped to pick me up at work, at lunch time, (I think my car was in the shop, and I had to pick up something at home, although I frequently went home for lunch to check on the dogs).
My sister stayed in the car while I went in to do whatever it was I had to do. I walked in the living room, and "Sugar", Buddy's older 'sister', was clearly saying, "I didn't do it!" Of course, Buddy had the "guilty look", but he was at the same time looking quite proud of himself.
At the time we had a 'pit sofa', (which had definately seen better days even before that.) One of the cushions was thrown aside; the springs and stuffing from the base were all over the place.
Well, over the years, that 'pit sofa' which had a lot of pieces, got smaller and smaller. We finally replaced it, (but, we're still keeping the leftovers of the original in the garage, just in case.)
New furniture is never as important as a "new sweetheart".
My advice is: Keep the old furnature as long as you can, especially, if you think these 'babies' and possibly more, will be around you!

Tom&Pam
04-18-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Talk about seeing "spots!!":D What a beautiful pup you are sweet Buddy! Hope he's doing well with his pain issues...have you tried a doggie chiropractor yet? So glad to have you with us, Tom, Pam and Buddy!:)

Actually, we haven't. He's been fine since the vet accidently must have realigned his back. He had tripped up the stairs, when we think it happened, (this time). I know taking him before he has another problem would make a lot of sense. But its very hard to put out the cash when nothing is wrong, when all the 'real' problems are so costly. I do feel a little guilty about saying that.
Thanks for your greeting, and your concern.