PDA

View Full Version : New Webshots Pictures in my Albums

12-18-2001, 05:21 PM
These aren't doggie related pics.... well, there are a couple shots of dogs on accident in my Thanksgiving album....

Anyway, I added some family pics from Thanksgiving and then some pics of the mountains near my new house last week. It was a really rainy day and very pretty. The pics don't do them justice. I will be adding more pics of the girls soon... just Maddie and Lexi of course.

Take care everyone.

mugsy
12-18-2001, 05:36 PM
How are things going at your new house? What is your webshot address again? I'm having a blonde moment.

aly
12-18-2001, 05:42 PM
Here's her addy: http://community.webshots.com/user/cheetoe777

By the way, I love the pics, Angel!

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

SimbaTWonderDog
12-18-2001, 07:20 PM
The pics are great.... i showed my mom the Boganvilla (i believe thats what the flower is called) anywho, shes jealous! Great pics, love ya Angel! -hugs for you- ;)

SimbaTWonderDog
12-18-2001, 07:21 PM
oh yeah i forgot to ad... Justin is a hottie hehehehe! Go Gina! hehehe ;) :D :p

slleipnir
12-18-2001, 07:31 PM
aww those pics are cute ;]

jackiesdaisy1935
12-18-2001, 09:09 PM
Angel, you sure have a nice album, I loved the pictures, I didn't know it rained in Arizona. LOL
Jackie

aly
12-18-2001, 11:58 PM
Hehe KayAnn, I thought the same about Justin :o

MichelleN
12-19-2001, 12:18 AM
Hmm... I thought we had hotties in South Africa but Justin takes the cake!! Yumm!! Really nice photos, enjoyed the Halloweeen ones!!

SimbaTWonderDog
12-19-2001, 12:43 AM
Justin is mine!!!! hehehehhehe God, i love that hair lol! good night yall love ya!

12-19-2001, 07:05 AM
You guys are soooo funny! Kayann has loved Justin from day one! So I guess she has dibs! :D ha ha ha. Oh, but one thing ladies.... My baby sister found out on Thanksgiving that she was pregnant!!! YAY YAY!! So, she is going to marry Justin, her high school sweetheart and only love on March 16th - right around the corner! They have been together for 5 years and planned on getting married but things just happened a bit out of the normal order ;) My poor mom.... she finds out on Thanksgiving that one daughter is pregnant and the other one is getting a divorce... talk about a roller coaster holiday!

It does rain here, yes. Lately we have had several rainy days.... cold, windy and wet. Very unusual. I thought I was in Chicago for a bit!! ha ha ha :)

ANYWAY, sorry to drift off of the pet subject.... the girls and I are fine and happy and I will be getting pictures of them soon and posting them if I can get my hands on a computer again :)

Oh, and Kayann... you are right about the flower/bush. I just ain't spelling it! That is in my mom's back yard and the bush was at its most beautiful point when we took those pics. :)

ONE MORE THING! YIKES! This is my 3rd edit! SHEESH! I completely forgot that I erased my signature and that the album links are no longer there... sorry folks. Thanks Aly for coming to the rescue! :D

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

Golden Smiles
12-19-2001, 06:05 PM
:D Great pix!! Thanks for sharing!!! That baby is sooooooo teeny!! I love it!

SimbaTWonderDog
12-21-2001, 06:39 PM
Congrats to your Sis!!! GoOOoooooo Gina!!! More pics of Justin hehehehehe!