PDA

View Full Version : Pure Kitty Joy (video!)

All Creatures Great And Small
04-14-2003, 12:12 AM
My digital camera takes little 30 - 60 second "mini-movies", but with no sound :( (it's the budget model). I find it's sometimes the best way to catch the kitty doing something cute, and then I can export still photos from the video. I just happened to catch him on his window shelf a few days ago, when it was warm enough to finally open the windows and get some fresh air in the house. This is a short video of him experiencing the joy of an open window after a LOOOOOOOONG winter! :D

Kitty Joy! (http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Joy3.wmv)

(It should open with Windows Media Player; those of you with dial-up connections - I FEEL YOUR PAIN, and it will take a few minutes to "buffer" :rolleyes: )

neko1
04-14-2003, 05:29 AM
Ah a cat's life. Wish I were there!!!:D

Edwina's Secretary
04-14-2003, 08:58 AM
Can't you just feel that soft spring air wafting in through the window?! The Life of Riley!

catmandu
04-14-2003, 09:24 AM
:) :D There isnothing that my Cats love more than sitting in thesunshine with a gentle warm breeze blowing in on them , the Life of Riley indeed!:cool: ;) :D

ramanth
04-14-2003, 09:45 AM
I swear I could hear him purring! ;) :D

Your movies are so clear! I'm envious. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-14-2003, 11:02 AM
Aww...that's so cute! They sure do love having the windows opened after a long winter.

I did some much needed spring cleaning this weekend, and everytime I opened a different window they both had to come check out the "sniffs" from that window. Wonder if they were any different from the "sniffs" at the other windows. ;) :D

04-14-2003, 11:08 AM
How cute!! I could almost touch his nose, he he!:D

krazyaboutkatz
04-14-2003, 11:28 PM
That was great. :D He sure reminds me of my Cirrus. My digital camera can also take short movies. I'll have to try it some time. :)

wolf_Q
04-14-2003, 11:32 PM
*sigh* It won't play it on my comp. Go figure, my computer sucks. :rolleyes:

But I've seen a live webcam of him so I'll count that! :D

My camera lets me make videos, but they are all in .mov.....no places will let me upload that, and they are very big files.

ChrisH
04-15-2003, 04:43 PM
That was great! well worth the wait!:D