PDA

View Full Version : what games does your birdie play?

Jessica12345
04-13-2003, 08:17 AM
Tiki plays peek a boo! lol... we put a towel over her and she waits a few seconds, pokes her head out, and we say peek a boo! she cant talk so she doesnt say it back, but you can tell she enjoys it:D

I also put her on the dining table and run around it. she chases me around and its so cute. :p

and she will lay on her back and wrestle with our fingers...:D

what games does your birdie play?

tikeyas_mom
04-18-2003, 03:46 PM
My birds dont like to play with me, but they like to chase each other that is pritty cute, I think :D.

Jessica12345
04-18-2003, 08:04 PM
lol!:D soo cute!:p

primabella
04-21-2003, 09:50 AM
Rocket and Sky play on their own. They're fairly independant. They'll play acrobat though. :rolleyes: Rocket used to play this game where he would walk up my fingers like stairs and then we would play this game that I would gently hit his head and he had to grab my finger. He loved it :p

Trillian
04-28-2003, 10:00 PM
Aw all your birds sound so adorable.

I used to have a cockateil who loved to play. He would play tug of war with his toys, and loved to attack my fingers if I moved them around in front of him (he never hurt though) just like a dog.

He also loved it when you blew air gently in his face. He would bite my lips until I blew at him and then he would try to bite the air. If I stopped he would squawck at me and nibble at my lips until I blew some more. (what a goof)

He also loved to sit on my shower rod when I had a shower and would sing at the top of his lungs any time water was running.

If he was on one side of the room I could tap my shoulder and say "come" and he would fly to me and land on my shoulder.

I think his favourite game of all though, was "chew the rubber buttons off the TV converter"

He was such a great bird.

Jessica12345
06-13-2003, 09:33 PM
aww... it sounds like he was so cute!:D