PDA

View Full Version : Lexie helps me paint the fence lol...

carole
04-12-2003, 10:47 PM
Well its another glorious day in nz, so i decided to get out there and get that fence painted, well at least a bit of it, we painted the roof and verandah green so now its the fence, bit nicer than the dark brown its been for over 20 years, well Lexie decided hey this looks fun, so she was on the inside of the section whilst i am on the other side by the road, and yes u guessed it she was having great fun trying to catch the paint brush, needless to say i could picture a cute little black pussycat with tinges of green all over her, and a fustrated mum who just needs to get the darn thing painted, but hey it was cute, and i had to laugh, she finally gave up and ran up the tree, sat on the roof of my husbands work van and watched while he finished off the roof, i have heard that cats love to paint lol, well i am sure Lexie would like to have a go.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-14-2003, 10:07 AM
Ok, Carole, you really need to post pics. Sounds like it would be too cute having a little black "helper" while painting your fence, and we'd love to see it! ;) :D

carole
04-14-2003, 11:33 PM
i know wouldnt those pics be precious, i have no access to a camera yet, but i am going to borrow one so u can all see my lexie