PDA

View Full Version : Letterman's top ten

babolaypo65
04-12-2003, 08:41 PM
Ok, I had promised myself not to post any jokes about the war... but this guy just begs for it.

Top Ten Things Iraq's Information Minister Has To Say About The War

10. "We're pulling down the statues of Saddam to have them cleaned"

9. "Don't believe that stuff you see on CNN...or NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox or MSNBC"

8. "If you ask me who the winner is, it depends on what your definition of 'is' is"

7. "Iraqi television is off the air because we didn't want you to have to sit through 'Becker'"

6. "Do you know of any job openings for a lying weasel?"

5. "Wolf Blitzer and I are engaged"

4. "Iraqis are in the streets celebrating Cher's 40 fabulous years in show business"

3. "Incoming!"

2. "Saddam's not dead -- he's just out with a case of the shingles"

1. "War? What war?"

mugsy
04-13-2003, 10:02 AM
Those are great!! I like #10 the best.

Pam
04-13-2003, 10:37 AM
What a riot! Also, the other night after the bombing that may have killed Saddam and his sons, Jay Leno had this to say -

"Did you hear that pieces of Uday and Qusay are for sale on E-Bay?" ;)

ChrisH
04-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Take a look at this site, it has all the quotes from Mohammed Saheed al Sahaf or M.S.S as he is called! :D :D

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

(Must warn you that sometimes it takes ages to load, because of its popularity I suppose!)

Christine

babolaypo65
04-13-2003, 04:51 PM
my favorite (as a language nerd) is the one about "depends on what your definition of "is" is....

mugsy
04-13-2003, 07:15 PM
I tried Chris and it said that the page cannot be displayed.

RICHARD
04-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

(Must warn you that sometimes it takes ages to load, because of its popularity I suppose!)

Christine

story about this site...
started as a private joke between friends....soon the WH found out about it and passed out the address. the servers were set for 2000 hits a month...soon they crashed because of traffic..4000
hit a SECOND.....after going thru a few servers they moved it to bigger servers, hence delay.

Dakota's Mommy
04-14-2003, 02:24 PM
LOL, those are funny!