PDA

View Full Version : Bathing time.. lol!

CamCamPup33
04-12-2003, 06:28 PM
Well today i decided to give cami a bath outside.. :rolleyes: if i only knew.. lol Well she did not lyk that at all.. I tried to get sum pics but i dont know how to put them on here so :( you guys cant see.. Well it was all going good until i turned on the hose..

So i turned it on and she was hiding so i couldnt wet her yet. So i sprayed her a little just so she would kno what i was trying to do.. (wash her) lol.. And she hated it. .i had to put my bathing suit on cuz i knew it was going to be very wet.. lol . So i grabbed her and started wetting her she was fine for a couple of secs..

Then she was digging her nails into me.. :eek: i have so many scratches on me// So iu talked to her and told her it was okay and she calmed down.. but she absouletly hated it.. lol.. Anyone else have any funny stories of baths?? lol.. I would like to see the replies.. :D :)

wolfsoul
04-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Timber hates baths too :( She stands in the bathtub, with this pathetic look on her face, like I'm killing her. Then I have to chase her around the bathroom with a blowdryer, she cant stand it. I blowdried her today after she went swimming, and she freaks :eek:
Leather loves baths! She gets all excited when you mention the word. But she only likes them in a tub. Can't stand being sprayed with a hose, lol. :rolleyes:

If you don't know how to post your pics, you can send them to me, and I'll post them for you. Or do you not have any? If you have some, my email is [email protected] ;)

gkristian
04-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Foxy loved baths. When we put him in the bathtub he will just stand there untill we take him out.

wolfsoul
04-12-2003, 07:10 PM
Aww, what a cute pic of Foxy! :)

kingrattus
04-13-2003, 01:09 AM
I trained Max to snarl when u grab his scruff & say bath time, only cause its really funny to show people, heres what I do...

I grab his scruff (he doesn't wear a collar) on his throat & say wanna bath!! eh eh wanna bath Max & he'll start to snarl... then I let go & say ok its bath time, get in the bathroom & he'll run into the bathroom & then I'll say, get in the tub & he'll put his front paws in & I'll help him with his hind legs (only so he doesn't fall or slip into the tub).
then he'll give me sad puppy eyes & wimper just a bit... he learned to wimper in the tub when I gave Rocky the rotti a bath (it took 2 of us to bath that darn dog, first we had to bodyslam him into the tub, then I had to go in with him & pin him against the wall & put alot of my weight on him so he couldn't jump out, I have never heard such a moncho dog cry like a baby, my dad thought we were torturing the poor thing) .... hehehe silly dogs

lovemyshiba
04-13-2003, 08:30 AM
Kito and Abbey detest baths, but Riley comes into the shower with me, and tries to jump into the tub when I take a bath.
We used to wash Abbey where my husband works, and now she won't even go there!!!

Cisco's Mom
04-13-2003, 11:01 AM
Aww! Cisco says he knows how Cami feels and says he is sorry that she had to go thru all that!:(

Well, Cisco hates water period. It doesn't matter if it is rain, a bath, a puddle, a sprinkler ectc.. Well you get the idea. In fact, when I first got him I tried to give him a bath in the kithcen sink. Yea right!:eek: That did not work. He about tore me up! All 2lbs of him. So a friend suggested that I give him a shower when I take one that way I can hold him. This has worked ever since. He doesn't like it, but I guess he feels more secure when I hold him as oppesssed tp setting him in the sink.:)

CamCamPup33
04-14-2003, 11:26 AM
aww.... i should try that she is not too big yet..... lol:D

Sevens
04-14-2003, 11:39 AM
Ok, so Bailey doesn't really mind baths. It's after the bath that she hates.

When I run the water in the tub, she comes in and watches the water for a while. Then I pick her up and put her in and she gets this questioning look on her face like "Am I supposed to drink all of this water??:confused: "

Then I wet her down and start soaping her. She seems to like that part cause it's kinda like a massage. I take her out and she always seems to shake the water off on Brian....:) I try towel drying her, but she seems to think the towel is an alien trying to get her or something so she bites at it...hard. Finally, I pull out the blow dryer and she starts running all over the bathroom, which is a pretty small space to begin with. She freaks out a little over the blow dryer, but if we make her sit and Brian holds her attention with treats, she does ok.

Actually, has anyone tried those doggie bath wipes yet??? They work great for Bailey if she got dirty at the dog park, but doesn't need a bath yet.:)

CamCamPup33
04-15-2003, 01:31 PM
No i never had heard of those.. I should try them because cami thinks im tourtring her.... And
Finally, I pull out the blow dryer and she starts running all over the bathroom, which is a pretty small space to begin with. She freaks out a little over the blow dryer

I know exactly what u mean!!! :)

Dakota's Mommy
04-15-2003, 03:06 PM
I finally got pics of our girls during their last bath! We don't have them developed yet, but when I get them, I'll get them scanned in and share them with everybody!