PDA

View Full Version : Two new contests!!!

wolfsoul
04-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Ok, I love the contests and I've decided that I want to host some :D I came up with two!
Most unique feature (maybe unique pattern, markings, eye colour, fur, whatever makes your dog stand out, and something you don't see every day! :)), and cutest tummy pic! (get a cute pic of that tummy!). The dog does not have to be yours, just as long as you know the owner :p

So send me your pics, I'll take as many pics as I get, just pm me, or email them/it to [email protected]
I'lll be doing the contest next Friday, that should give you as much time as you need to take pics! ;)

EDIT: If you are entering the most unique feature contest, could you please tell me what the feature is they are showing off? (ie pattern, colour, tail, etc.) Thanks! :)

Jessica12345
04-12-2003, 04:34 PM
whoa! to at a time? you will sure be keepin yourself busy! lol

thanks! ill PM mine to you soon;)

wolfsoul
04-12-2003, 04:38 PM
lol, yes I will be busy, but I'm excited!! :D Can't wait to get your pics! ;)

RubyMutt
04-12-2003, 06:27 PM
I sent you a PM w/ a pic :)

wolfsoul
04-12-2003, 06:40 PM
I got it, thanks :) But what is the feature that Ruby is showing? I'm assuming it's her wicked-cool pattern! :D

wolfsoul
04-12-2003, 06:43 PM
Never mind, Rubymutt, I got your pm, lol. Her tail is great too! :D

wolfsoul
04-13-2003, 01:04 AM
Ok, so far we have three entered for the cutest tummy pic contest, and only two for the most unique pattern !

Eep, I'll have to get some pics of Leather tomorrow ;)

slleipnir
04-13-2003, 10:59 AM
I want to enter but it all depends if I stop being lazy and take some pics :rolleyes: lol

luckies4me
04-13-2003, 11:03 AM
WolfSoul,

Can it be a picture of the whole dog, like just an awesome pictures that really makes the dog stand out, because I want to enter a shadow lol. You'll see what I mean once I post the pic and PM to you. But that is what the unique feature would be....a shadow lol.

It's my ex boyfriends dog but I took the picture and well since he is my exboyfriend I know who he is lol. :p I just need to see if I still have the picture but it's the best picture I have taken ever!!!!
So count me in please....I will go search for the pic in a bit! :D

I'll try to get a picture of Morgans belly. ;)

wolf_Q
04-13-2003, 11:18 AM
I sent you 2 pms, hope you received them.

wolfsoul
04-13-2003, 01:03 PM
lol, I suppose so luckies4me ;)

I got your pms Amy, great pics! :)

primabella
04-13-2003, 02:09 PM
I would love to send you in a picture of all of Mick's crazy markings. I just love them! But I don't have a digital camera so by the time they get developped...*sigh* too bad. I'll send in a pic anyway. :D Thanks! :)