PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter To Everyone!

Albea
04-12-2003, 09:29 AM
http://**************.com/ecards/pix/Holiday_Fun/9098612324.jpg
I'm going to celebrate by going to the Annual Yankee Golden Retriever Auction in Sturbridge, MA. Last year we raised over $ 50,000 for the pups in one afternoon.

primabella
04-12-2003, 09:36 AM
That's great! Good luck and thanks! Happy Easter to you too. Carina is gorgeous! :D

mugsy
04-12-2003, 09:44 AM
Please tell me that I'm not losing my mind and that there's still another week before Easter. lol

My student teacher is taking her RCIA classes now and gets baptised and confirmed into the Catholic church at the Easter Vigil Mass and I told her I'd come...

Cookiebaker
04-12-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Albea
I'm going to celebrate by going to the Annual Yankee Golden Retriever Auction in Sturbridge, MA. Last year we raised over $ 50,000 for the pups in one afternoon.

What a cute pic. Albea!!! Hey what day is this auction? And what kind of things are sold there? Sturbridge is only a couple of hours from here, and we may be interested in going. :)

bluekat
04-12-2003, 10:01 AM
what a cute pic! Good luck at the auction!
Happy Easter to you too!
http://www.all-ecards.com/images/holidays/easter/east9a.gif

primabella
04-12-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
Please tell me that I'm not losing my mind and that there's still another week before Easter. lol

lol, there's still another week ;)

Albea
04-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
What a cute pic. Albea!!! Hey what day is this auction? And what kind of things are sold there? Sturbridge is only a couple of hours from here, and we may be interested in going. :)
The Auction is tomorrow, Sunday the 13th, from 11am to 4pm, at the Sturbridge Host Hotel and Conference Center on Cedar Lake, 366 Main St., Sturbridge, oposite Old Sturbridge Village.
There are more than 500 items to be auctioned, all having to do with Golden Retrievers. There's something for every taste and every pocketbook, from $ 5.00 to $ 1,500.
There's a $ 15.00 registration fee with lunch included.
If you want to see some of the items go to:
www.ygrr.org

Albea
04-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Please tell me that I'm not losing my mind and that there's still another week before Easter.
Sorry Mugsy, you are not a week late, I'm a week early. But, since some Pettalkers have been posting Easter greetings for some time, I thought I'd do it today.;)

Rocky'smomma
04-12-2003, 12:59 PM
Ohh wow!! Cool..Good luck!! That is an adorable picture of your doggy!!!
Happy Easter to you too!!