PDA

View Full Version : A Story For Annie Milliron

ilovehounds
08-03-2001, 09:16 PM
I have been following this story and I thought you might be intersted in reading it.

They say this dog is a Newfoundland maybe mix, I admitt on the first page it doesn't resemble one but on the last page you can see it does.

Sparkle (http://www.geocities.com/jcrowe22/sparkle.html)

purrfectpaws
08-03-2001, 09:33 PM
Oh dear, I nearly cringed when I saw those photos. Immediately I was infuriated with whoever those horrible and dispicable(sp) people are!!! OOOhhhhhhh that makes me soooo angry I could scream. Just like my earlier post "A Poem For All to Read", it says in the letter..."why do people have animals they don't want?". That is so true!! Why are people so unbelievablly ignorant. I hope they find those creeps and FRY them and I hope they spend alot of time in jail and they get treated like that poor dog did. They wouldn't even last a minute. That poor dog must have been mistreated for the longest time to look like that. What an outrage!! Gee - can you tell that I'm a bit pissed off at these creeps?? Whew~had to vent there and now I feel much better.
Thanks for sharing the story and I will def keep myself posted on how he does!!

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: purrfectpaws ]

Daisy's Mom
08-03-2001, 10:23 PM
That is sick. I can't beleive someone was going to GUT such a beautiful dog! I hope everything goes alright for her from now on!

CoraNewf
08-06-2001, 02:58 PM
I just saw this post... don't know how I missed it. I clicked on the link and am absolutely horrified by the pictures. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How can people be so cruel.... I have to comfort myself with knowing that what goes around comes around.... This poor baby. And I know there are dogs and cats and children and other beings suffering from similar fates every day. It's so painful... almost too painful to bear... but we have to bear it... to go on fighting the fight... helping those we can, praying for those we can't....

I've passed this on to the Newf Rescue people in this area.

delidog
08-08-2001, 05:46 AM
oh how my heart goes out to sparkle...i am in florida and ohio is a little far...but i will send a donation to help sparkle.....i will never understand how anyone could hurt any animal...and with such malice...i hope that he finds a home quickly..delidog

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-08-2001, 07:55 AM
It made me so sad to read that story. How can anyone be so cruel. :(
I hope Sparkle finds a good home. He deserves it. And as for the people who did this to him, they will get what they deserve.