PDA

View Full Version : O No Pika, Come back to me... :*(

tikeyas_mom
04-12-2003, 12:02 AM
My lil oranda fish died today. His name was Pika, I got him at wal-mart. I m so sad. I hate it when pets die. Pika was eating normal and was vey spunky. He loved his tank mate Boo. Now Boo is all alone :(.. here is a pic of them together. I'll miss Pika so much, He was a very funny, cute, chubby lil fish .. *cry*

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p5a9055b3edba2d1d25a775791181970b/fc7a511c.jpg

Boo is the calico one and Pika is the one further back, He was always camra shy. :(.

tatsxxx11
04-12-2003, 12:55 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear that your beloved Pika has passed:( There is nothing quite so painful as the loss of special pal like your little fish friend. What a beautiful little boy he was. I hope that time will help to heal your heart; that and the knowledge that you gave him so much love during his time on this earth. Perhaps in a while, when you ready, you will be able to open your heart once again and welcome another fishy into the tank. I'm sure Boo would like that. Hugs to you....so many of us here know and share your saddness. Rest easy now Pika and swim joyfully at the Rainbow Bridge until you and your Mom are together again. Love, Sandra

RockyRoad
04-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Aww, I'm so sorry Tikeya. He was a beautiful fish, you loved him so much.
Hopefully Kelsey will show Pika around the RB and they can play together.

{{{Hugs}}}

R.I.P. Sweet Pika

tikeyas_mom
04-12-2003, 04:41 PM
thanks guyz, It really suxs loosing pets.

Jessica12345
04-13-2003, 08:35 AM
oh TM, Im so sorry:( He was a very beautiful and very loved little fishy, and now he is happy and healthy as ever swimming around on the RB. May Pika R.I.P.