PDA

View Full Version : Baby Tinky

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2003, 09:21 PM
I was going through my pictures last night and found a picture that I never uploaded to imagestation... it is Tinky when she was just a little kat... It was when I first got her...... she is only 3-4 months old!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/pd3b13a6e1c4a48c7d1e93757ac38cab4/fc5b98e1.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2003, 09:22 PM
AND!!
I found a picture of THE DAY I got her... at my inlaws for Christmas. I will have to find a way to scan them... SHE WAS SOOOO LITTLE!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-12-2003, 01:51 AM
Awwww she's such a cutie pie. :D They sure grow up fast don't they. :)

jenluckenbach
04-12-2003, 05:11 AM
AAWWWW SOOOOOO cute !!!!

moosmom
04-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Sarah,

I love that name Tinky. He's a beautiful cat. More pictures pleeeaaaaase! :D

Barbara
04-12-2003, 11:23 AM
Tinky is one of the cats I don't see often enough (and Jupiter as well). They have such a nice colour.
The baby picture is too cute.:) :)

kimlovescats
04-12-2003, 11:24 AM
Ah, she is sooooo adorable!!!! Yes, they certainly do grow fast ... but they are always our babies at any age / size!!!! :D

rg_girlca
04-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Sooo cute. Can't get enough of baby kitty pics. Surely makes my day.

batgirl1980
04-12-2003, 01:07 PM
awwwww what a cutie pie.
The only ones I have of Mozart when he was a baby are at my in-laws house.. I doubt i'll ever get them.. gonna have to have my husband go over there, dig through their pile of photos and TAKE EM.

Baby kitties are soooo cute!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Yeah.
they do grow up SO FAST!!! after I was looking at that pictures I was amazed at how small she ACTUALLY was when I got her! She still seems small to me... (and well she is.... she is only 10 pounds)... BUT she is still my little baby cat!!!:D

HayleyRosie
04-14-2003, 06:16 AM
A very cute picture. I can't wait to see more!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
(and well she is.... she is only 10 pounds)... BUT she is still my little baby cat!!!:D

Yep, Tubby - all 15 pounds of him - is still my baby boy. They grow up way too fast, but they still stay your baby no matter how big they get. :)

Barbara, I agree, we just don't see enough of Tinky & Jupiter. Hopefully that will change soon though. ;)

Tinky is so adorable. What a little cutie she was - and still is. We never got the full story of how hubby picked her out though. Did he just go to a shelter and pick the first kitten he saw? Or was there something special about Tinky that caught his attention? Or did he know someone who had a cat who had kittens? We know she was a Christmas present for you, Sara, but how did he choose her for you? ;) :) :D

As you know, inquiring minds want to know all the details. ;) :D

NoahsMommy
04-14-2003, 05:11 PM
Ya, ya, ya! We want to hear the details!! :)

I love that ity bity picture of her!!! What a cutie!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-14-2003, 05:48 PM
Did he just go to a shelter and pick the first kitten he saw? Or was there something special about Tinky that caught his attention? Or did he know someone who had a cat who had kittens? We know she was a Christmas present for you, Sara, but how did he choose her for you?
*blushes*

Well *yes* I wanted a kitty for Christmas... and he said that the pound was out of kittens every time that he went up there. Well one day they called him and told him that they got some kittens in. Eric went up there with his mom so she could help him and there were I guess three in one cage and there was a little grey one climbing all over the place and he was going to get that one because it looked real healthy... BUT ... a couple of cages down was my little baby girl!.... He said she was all huddled up in the corner and was all dirty. His mom didn't want him to get her at first because she wasn't moving around and they didn't want to get me a sick kitty just in case it wasn't going to make it.... BUT... he said he had to get THAT ONE, that he KNEW it was the one for me! I don't know how he knew.. And they asked the guy at the shelter if they could hold her and he said she was so scared and jumped out of his hands and landed in her water bowl (makes me wanna cry :( ) (i bet she was so sad and scared) and he said that a couple of days later he went back up there to pick her up for me! She was cleaned up and had a bow on her collar when he gave her to me..... but they said she was soooo dirty and scared in that mean ol pound...... NOW SHE IS MY SPECIAL LITTLE BABY GIRL!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER (AND MY BIG OL JUPITER) SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/p5137a46c2d9fa31c04e94d191125bdbb/fd28f39d.jpg

Miss Meow
04-14-2003, 07:17 PM
What a cutie! They're such gorgeous little fluffballs when they're little :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Awww...that's such a sweet story, Sara. :) He knew she was the one for you because he knew you'd feel bad for her and want to help her. :) I'm so glad he picked her 'cause she certainly is a cutie, and you don't see many that are her particular color. :)