PDA

View Full Version : My ultrasound today:)

Tina
04-11-2003, 09:05 PM
Well I went in for my ultrasound today because they couldn't hear the babies heartbeat and they thought my uterus was tilted.
The ultrasound went alright of course they said they couldn't tell me my doctor would have to tell me about it. They said that I should hear from my doctor in the afternoon. My appointment for the ultrasound was at 10 A.M.

Well of course I waited all afternoon for my doctor to call. She never did call so around 5:00 P.M. I called the clinic and see if I could talk to her or leave a message. Well turns out she wasn't even in today at all. So I told them I'd just talk to her Monday. When Rob got home he didn't like it to well so he called over at the clinic and told them what was going on. Guess what,the hospital never sent the information to them about my ultrasound like they said they would. So the nurse told him she would try calling over there and getting some info. That was probably around 5:45 P.M.

She called us back around 6:40 P.M. She said that everything was alright. That I'm 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant instead of 15 weeks and 5 days. She said the baby looked fine and everything. Ugh,so I missed up somewhere with my days. Oh,well least I know everything is fine. And we will be having a October baby instead of a September baby. It would be really nice if the baby was born on or near my grandma and dad's birthday. My grandma's birthday is on the 22nd of October and my dad's is on the 24th of October.

Thanks again for everyone's kind words and your thoughts. I'm so happy that everything turned out to be alright.:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2003, 09:19 PM
Good news.!!
Glad to hear everything is o.k.... sometimes waiting on a doctor to call can be so frustrating... NOW... we just have to wait and find out if it is a BOY or GIRL :D

luckies4me
04-11-2003, 09:24 PM
Yay! I am so glad everything turned out allright! Congratulations! :D

Cincy'sMom
04-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Congrats!!! So glad to hear things went well!!!! Waiting all day liket hat had to be horrible!! I hate in when the leave you hangin on such important things.

wolfsoul
04-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Congrats!! My birthdays in October! :D Heehee

lovemyshiba
04-11-2003, 11:58 PM
Tina I'm so glad to hear the good news!!
Congratulations!!!

zanzanfergie
04-12-2003, 05:55 AM
Congratulations, that's wonderful! I'm so glad things turned out ok for you...and that's so exciting, a new baby!!
http://www.boomspeed.com/sarahmgellar/baby2.gif
Any ideas for names? ;)

jenluckenbach
04-12-2003, 05:56 AM
Glad everything is going well.......but as for the waiting and the run-around, I'd be :mad: :mad: furious!

04-12-2003, 06:49 AM
Lots of congrats, Tina! I am sooooo happy for you!!

Cookiebaker
04-12-2003, 08:32 AM
Yay!! Congratulations, Tina! You must be so happy to have peace of mind about this! Wishing you continued good health & no morning sickness! :)

Tina
04-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Thanks everyone!! Yesterday was a very frustrating day:mad: But I'm so glad it is all over with and everything turned out all right:)

zanzanfergie- We really haven't came up with any names yet. But soon as we come up with some I'll let everyone know.

Sara- We'll probably be able to find out if the baby is a boy or girl in 6 weeks:)

moosmom
04-12-2003, 11:00 AM
Tina,

Glad to hear everytrhing is okay! Those flutterings are real. Trust me : It's just the beginning. Of course, you know that :D

AmberLee
04-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Good luck! Sorry you went through so much anxiety waiting.

:rolleyes: :eek: :( It seems to be endemic to the system though. :(

Best wishes for an easy time between now and October, labor, and the post-birth era...

krazyaboutkatz
04-12-2003, 09:51 PM
Tina, I'm glad that everything is okay. :) My Mom's birhtday is Oct. 19th and my brothers is Oct. 24th. I hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy.

Sudilar
04-12-2003, 11:07 PM
Glad it turned out well!!! Good luck!