PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Christmas Dog Movie

jackiesdaisy1935
12-17-2001, 10:20 AM
I was wondering if anyone had a favorite Christmas dog movie. One that we watch every year is "Christmas Vacation" with the dog "Snott" in it. We laugh so much, it's a hoot.
Jackie

Dixieland Dancer
12-17-2001, 11:10 AM
We watch how the Grinch stole Christmas. I always feel so bad for the Grinch's dog Max.

sammi
12-17-2001, 11:21 AM
We watched Christmas Vacation on Saturday night. About the third time we have watched it but its always funny!! :D

twirlbird
12-17-2001, 05:04 PM
Is that the national lampoons one, where they tie the dog up behind the car and, well i think you can figure it out?

Golden Smiles
12-19-2001, 06:11 PM
:D LMAO.....Chevy Chase's Christmas vacation is a Christmas staple around here!! I laugh my butt off!!

12-20-2001, 07:35 AM
The one you are talking about Twirlbird is the first Lampoons Vacation... where they visit Wally World :) The Christmas vacation one with "Snott" is hilarious!!! Wasn't Snott a rottie? Eddie, the "trailor-cousin" just cracks me up. I just watched that movie a few weeks ago... funny stuff.

I don't really know of a good Christmas "dog" movie. Suggestions would be nice! :) By the way, I just love the little doggie in Grinch (the cartoon one - haven't seen the Jim Carrey one yet) - He is just so cute! Especially when Grinch puts the antlers on his head and he gets all wrinkled up! Oh my goodness he is adoreable!