PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People!!! Ugh

moosmom
04-11-2003, 08:27 AM
:mad:

I went to PetSmart yesterday to get cat food. The cashier was telling me a woman came into the store saying someone gave her two Sphynxes and she had to find homes for them :mad:!!!

Why you say??? The cats were getting her furniture dirty :mad:

STUPID PEOPLE!! When I adopted Moo, I did TONS of reasearch on the breed. One of the things about a Sphynx is you absolutely HAVE to bathe them every 2 weeks, because they don't have fur, thus there is no place for the oil to go. THAT'S why the dumb #@itches furniture was getting dirty.

I only wish I was there to adopt them. Oh well. I can only "hope" that they got good, loving homes.

ScantyNebula
04-11-2003, 08:39 AM
how awful! People can be so ignorant sometimes :mad: Poor kitties :( I hope they find good homes

Also I have to ask this .. I've always wondered .. what's it like to pet a Sphynx cat?? Like is their skin silky or something? Just curious :D

catlady1945
04-11-2003, 08:42 AM
I suppose the dummy thought a hairless cat would be less trouble! Honestly is there no end to people stupidity?

ramanth
04-11-2003, 10:02 AM
ScantyNebula... I've been lucky enough to hold and pet Moo. He's SOOO soft! Like a warm suede waterbottle. :D

And if your hands are too cold, his skin wrinkles up as he tries to get away!

ScantyNebula
04-11-2003, 11:12 AM
awww!! how sweet! I would love to meet a sphynx cat!! =D

PayItForward
04-11-2003, 11:19 AM
Same here... sound very smoochable soft warm suede. :D

veegan
04-12-2003, 10:37 PM
people are morons.

"And if your hands are too cold, his skin wrinkles up as he tries to get away!"

AHH! too cute!!

neko1
04-13-2003, 07:18 AM
I would also love to pet one!:D

RubyMutt
04-13-2003, 10:43 AM
grrr... :mad: I don't understand why some people even get pets in the first place! Do they really think that it won't take any labor to raise an animal!?! :mad: Some people...

krazyaboutkatz
04-13-2003, 06:13 PM
People need to realise that owning an animal requires some amount of work and your time too. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have pets. I sure hope that the 2 Sphynx's went to a good home. When I was at a cat show, I was able to pet a Sphynx and it felt very soft and smooth kind of like velvet.